Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand him - vile little man.
Put him back in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Gopher.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad this just isn’t me, iv been saying for a while now that there’s something about Phil but can’t put my finger on it, and as for his side kick she portrays this image of being nice and pure. I have stopped watching any programmes that they two are on or I fast forward, he’s a vile obnoxious little man and she thinks she’s purer than pure, I really hope there time is coming to an end

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Schofield. I find him to be insincere - he would much prefer a team of ex reality stars as part of the show for numerous reasons :

1. The pay they receive is a pittance of his
2. They aren’t as bigger name
3. They can be replaced very easily

The whole Fern debacle was made me question his sincerity, he just has one of those passive aggressive smiling assassin faces ....

(he’ll be trawling this site soon)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I only have to look at Phillip and holly and my skin crawls 🤣 they are the most smarmy arrogant people on the telly, and don’t even get me started on hollys butter wouldn’t melt act 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I despise Schofield , it’s a strong word but he brings out the red mist in me .

He’s a slimy, smarmy twit who’d eat himself if he was made of chocolate. He’s a competent presenter but he clearly thinks he’s the daytime version of Paxman.

Utter knob and the way he dribbles over HW is nauseating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For me, I’ve been left wondering about him since he started doing adverts for We Buy Any Car, it just seemed such an odd pairing, like he was just doing it for money, nothing else. At least when Holly does adverts for L’Oréal or whatever, you can see there is a obvious connection that makes it a good pair, but Phillip and We Buy Any Car is such a terrible match it was clearly a money grabbing effort from Phillip.

Reactions: 22
Eurgh cant stand Phil! Him and Holly are unbearable! I said it on another thread a few months ago and I still think it now, TM should have a cohort of presenters and change it up everyday; no one is bigger than the show itself that way and it'd be more about the content, guests etc than the presenters!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to like him when he first started presenting with Fern and they had a genuine friendship and used to burst into fits of laughter. It was VERY genuine. However, once he got rid of Fern and brought Holly on board he tried to still do the bursting into fits of laughter and it just appeared very, very fake. That's when I stopped watching.

I'm glad he's getting some stick. Well deserved.

Reactions: 22
I don't watch very often anymore but I did like Phil and Holly. I think all of this going on will push them to leave now (maybe not immediately but in the near future).
My hope would be for Rylan and Alison to present it, love them both

Reactions: 14
I don't watch very often anymore but I did like Phil and Holly. I think all of this going on will push them to leave now (maybe not immediately but in the near future).
Rylan and Alison presenting it together would be a glorious mess! They would be hysterical. I love them both. Alison is hysterical, her interview with Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford is legendary.

Reactions: 32
Rylan is fantastic ; warm, witty and a tv natural .

Reactions: 18
Rylan and Alison presenting it together would be a glorious mess! They would be hysterical. I love them both. Alison is hysterical, her interview with Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford is legendary.
[/QUOTE

Bloody love Alison. She cracks me up

Reactions: 3
And I bet horrible Philip knows this, and hopefully is worried. An insecure bully by the sounds of it. And far too pleased with himself.
The comments on his latest IG are hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Yasssss, I've always thought Phil was a grade-A twit. And tbh I'm not a massive fan of Holly either. They're not fun or relatable, there are so many other people who can present this show far better. I always avoid watching because I find both Phil and Holly rude and dismissive to some of the guests

• Heart
I find the call ins difficult when callers express their difficult situations and find it hard listening to holly trying to offer advice when surely she has no experience in the matter. Her life seems so perfect, financially she’s extremely secure!

Reactions: 15
Yes, can't stand Phil or Holly! Awful people, so fake and arrogant. Very slimy and could tell they'd be the ones hitching about ya behind your back. Can't stand Alison or Eamonn either, but love Rylan and Ruth!

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand Phil and Holly. They seem so manufactured, if that makes sense. All the laughing fits seem faked. Don’t like Eamonn or Ruth either though as all They do is bicker and Eamonn speaks over his wife. Love Rylan, love Alison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.