Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even worse if it was him and he wins.
It’s the kind of narcissistic thing he would do. We all know how good he is at keeping secrets 😀 so could easily lie for the last couple of months or however long it’s been since it was recorded. Mind you, thinking about it...no way would he not be in the studio on Monday after the results were televised

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Katie Pipers Instagram story referencing Caroline flack. She says something along the lines of the very same people who hung her out to dry will be the ones gushing about her today and protecting someone in the industry. 🤔 I wonder who she means

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
On a lighter note...thanks to the fact that I’ve been listening to Liverpool FC crowd singing for the last hour and that the thread title has changed ...I’m no longer humming ...”I closed my eyes...“ every 5 min 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What gets my goat is the condescending way he talks to people as though he’s higher than them. As soon as he came out - I turned to my husband and said he’s been pushed.

I don’t feel I can comment on the Caroline Flack story. I am sorry she took her life but I didn’t like the stories surrounding the domestic violence so couldn’t read the stories. (Been on the end of that!)

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Phil actually makes me sick to what he wrote about caroline. Be kind! He knows what hes doing doesnt he.usin a girls death to send a message.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The Sun has taken down an article it made only hours ago with a sick valentine card that said “I’ll f*cking lamp you”

ssassasds.png

It was 'mocking the deceased former Love Island presenter Caroline Flack from its website.

The story highlighted a card featuring a drawing of the presenter with a message saying “I’ll f*cking lamp you” but it was removed from the website and replaced with a legal warning, amid concerns about how the media handled coverage of her arrest.'

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The Masked Singer just described how they kept the celebs’ identity as “the greatest secret in TV history”. What a load of rubbish, we clearly can see that the greatest secret is the PS and MM story!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Holly’s eye pupils in her latest Insta post re Caroline 👃

ITV need a serious look at themselves

If only they were half as supportive to Caroline as they were to Ant she might still be with us today.
Ant had 3 drink/drug fueled crashes, one that almost ended in disaster and yet, there he is, back on TV with his space kept warm for him while he was in Rehab.

It is only when you understand how that excuse of a TV station works, you begin to see why certain people are untouchable. It's all one big massive club and when you are in it, you are protected. Unfortunately Caroline wasnt in it

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.