Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you don't think that I am trying to do so - that is completely not my intention. The point still stands though, the establishment like nothing more than having separate issues conflated as there is nothing easier to mock and dismiss than a wild conspiracy theory. A shocking incident like this will naturally lead to a lot of comment, and before long, those who wish to, could simply package the whole discussion as a bit of internet nonsense. I think we, and those involved in the PS case, deserve better than that. Just an opinion - everyone is free to post what they want, where they want. It is for the site administrator(s) to manage as they see fit.
No, I hear ya 👍 it’s like when child abusers get boxed in with shapeshifting lizard royals and the entire thing becomes a joke when, in fact, there were truthful elements. I do understand BUT if you look at the Dando case, there’s quite a bit linking her to a Savile Investigation. So whilst I understand what you’re saying, I put nothing past paedophile networks....much of it is beyond our capabilities because we are not that wicked.

Reactions: 8
Apologies to you for posting when you have 'shared the info'. Why only from a point of view of being shocked? Did she do you some harm personally? Surely, it is tragic that someone has decided to take the final step.
Sorry, I don’t understand your comment. I thought I was pretty clear...the news popped into my phone and I was truly shocked to hear it...

Reactions: 7
Whichever way you look at it, ITV have now become completely toxic as a brand. I am not suggesting any connection, but it does seem rather convenient for PS that this has happened at this time.

I do hope that MM is getting lots of support right now.

So sad for Caroline and her loved ones. Also, I know she will have had lots of young fans who will be devastated and in total shock. So very awful.
I said the exact same yesterday about MM, I hope he has family and friends around him. Poor Caroline, she was thrown to the wolves by ITV yet Ant and PS are protected. It’s so wrong, her poor family.

Reactions: 6
I bet ITV are absolutely shitting themselves right now. Caroline is the third person associated with the Love Island brand who has taken their own lives following two show contestants. Any other show on any other channel would be taken off the air if something like this happened. But Love Island brings too much advertising revenue into the channel for them to dump it. And this on top of the all the Schofield

Vile toxic organisation thats only interested in making money.
And people are so anti towards the BBC.

Reactions: 5
No, I hear ya 👍 it’s like when child abusers get boxed in with shapeshifting lizard royals and the entire thing becomes a joke when, in fact, there were truthful elements. I do understand BUT if you look at the Dando case, there’s quite a bit linking her to a Savile Investigation. So whilst I understand what you’re saying, I put nothing past paedophile networks....much of it is beyond our capabilities because we are not that wicked.
taken the words right out of my mouth. thank you.

Ah thanks, I was looking on Twitter for his tweet, not an instagram story 😆. He wouldn't dare risk a tweet with the comments that would get

It was just mentioned on Sky news that he had
That's sky journalism for you, don't know the difference between twitter and Instagram

• Sad
I've been with you since Thread 1 (the titles alone have been incredible), but this is the first time I've posted. My friend has had an update from her friend who works on another daytime ITV show and it seems that where we've got to is pretty much what the talk is around ITV too, suggesting we're not far off the mark!

So the source said:

Phil does have a separate home in London for his 2nd life. The source had heard this years ago (and about Holly and the rest of the James Grant management posse all being coke heads) but hadn't wanted to beliive it as they've always wanted to like Phil and Holly.

Matt McGreevy was a runner at This Morning but wanted to move onto other things. Phil didn't want this as he seemed to really like Matt, so requested Matt to be his Personal Assistant AND a runner, and made it so that Matt worked on every show Phil worked on. (The source also said that Matt strutted about like he owned the place after this)

Matt and Phil had a secret relationship. The source doesn't know what then happened but the talk around ITV is that Matt got screwed over (!) and he decided to sell his story. Which then got shelves when Phil found out and agreed to do a 'Tell All' exclusive instead.

On the day of Phil's announcement, someone in the source's team, asked Matt what he knew about Phil and he said "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" and then not long after his name started to get out and so his boss at Loose Women gave him time off as he started being hounded by press and everyone he comes into contact with

AND...Phil's been grooming 15 year old boys and giving out his personal email address to them, offering them work experience on This Morning which she stated no other celebs she's worked with would EVER do.

The Source also said that it's well known that Dan Wootten hates Phil, and that the support is just for show.

The talk at ITV is that now they expect his lovers to all try and sell stories but they aren't sure what NDAs would have been signed by Phil's lovers or what injunction Phil has got as, like us, they can't work out why no press are reporting on the rumours

And that's all! I do think the sad Caroline Flack news may mean this all takes longer to come out as the press will be warned about not 'hounding' Phil or anyone else on this topic. And I agree with that, but I strongly believe that the truth needs to come out on this one.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Sorry, I don’t understand your comment. I thought I was pretty clear...the news popped into my phone and I was truly shocked to hear it...
You responded to me with 'yes we know'... I shared the info'. I am not questioning that you are any one else is 'shocked' or 'not shocked' it is the jumping in to let me know that you have already shared the info like it is some kind of competition. Caroline Flack should not have been mentioned on a thread which is supposed to be discussing Phillip Schofield. She had nothing to do with this man's alleged conduct. Of course some people are more protected than others in an organisation like ITV. It happens in every corporate entity in this country. Some people are always more equal than others.

You responded to me with 'yes we know'... I shared the info'. I am not questioning that you are any one else is 'shocked' or 'not shocked' it is the jumping in to let me know that you have already shared the info like it is some kind of competition. Caroline Flack should not have been mentioned on a thread which is supposed to be discussing Phillip Schofield. She had nothing to do with this man's alleged conduct. Of course some people are more protected than others in an organisation like ITV. It happens in every corporate entity in this country. Some people are always more equal than others.
Don’t be pathetic . There was zero competition for goodness sake (polite version)
plenty Of others have commented on CF on this thread so that tells me there is a “slight” connection in regards of how ITV handle people and situations

edit...please do not accuse me of trying to gain brownie points by being the first to announce such horrid news

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
There’s this strange YouTube video with Matthew Macgeevy and This Morning. At about 4mins10s of the video Matthew asks Phillip - ‘I wonder what we’ll both be doing in 3 years?’ The reply from PS is ‘If I’m still getting away with it, I’ll be a happy man!’ I can’t get away from that comment - just strange to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
just looked via a different account- he has his messages switched on his IG stories... so he is able to receive messages? so very tempting to message something..

Reactions: 2
bleeping ITV. Flock round Ant and Phil & look what happens to the one who needed the most support. You might aswell have literally thrown her under a bus yourselves. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.