Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to make a few key points on this whole thing to bring it back to the actual point of what everyone’s discussing.

- In 2019 I was told that it’s common knowledge that Phillip Schofield is seeing a male runner on This Morning. This was from someone who had worked with PS.

- Following on from that I contacted someone within the press to discuss. They said something along the lines of that it doesn’t surprise them. Then “he’s got a flat in Southwark where he has the boys over to”.

- Since then I made my post to Facebook from July about it all public. Mainly to make the point that yes in fact we all knew and there has been a lot of talk within the industry about him.

- The person within the press that I’d spoken to also mentioned the fact that Phillip Schofield is linked to Peter Powell. Who has also been known to ‘like them young’. So that leads me to think that yes it could be a bit sinister.

- Apparently no newspaper will touch this story. Several reporters have reached out to MM but they’ve had no response.

- My press contact also over the years has heard talk of Phillip ‘liking them young’ too.

- I also spoke with a second press contact (who contacted me on Twitter asking how I know) and it was them who mentioned the word ‘Super injunction’ (not me). Which is why I shared the supposed legal warning letter which could be fake. However. The law firm mentioned on the letter does represent high profile talent, musicians and production companies including Love Productions who make Bake Off. So that makes me feel it could be true. But why spell his name wrong? Unless the person who referenced that he hates it being misspelt was a genuine dig. But if it’s a legal document then surely it’d be void if there’s an error in it.

- Someone supposedly within MM’s inner circles contacted me also. And it *sounds like* things are happening behind the scenes. Though what, who knows?

I think it’s important for everyone to remember that MM is a 23 year old young man. Clearly drawn in by the glitz and glamour of showbiz. Who no doubt had an amazing time behind the scenes all those years ago when he visited and he ended up in tele like a whirlwind with no real time to think about anything. Imagine someone giving you your dream job/world on a plate!? How would you feel or react.

I think it’s also important to reduce the pressure online towards MM. I don’t feel he’s at fault here and if this situation is as serious as people have concluded then it won’t help any court battle or legal proceeding if there’s too much in the rumour mill. Courts want hard facts and evidence to back up any statements or claims made by a defendant. It won’t help that theres so much gossiping going on. Especially if the gossip leads to creating more rumours out of thin air. Just remember this poor lad is still just a kid. Despite being an adult. Think back to when you were 23. I would hate to think the unbelievable amount of pressure he’s under right now. What if this was your son or daughter and it had happened to them. He’s still a person. I think the focus should be on PS and those protecting him. And not the poor lad who’s just been screwed over by his employer and somewhat idol.
This ^^^

IF all this is true, MM must be under a great deal of pressure right now and he's only a young man. Imagine, he's possibly just ended a long term "relationship", been sacked from his job and is now facing all this scrutiny. That's gotta be pretty tough. Think we should try to remember this before posting comments about his looks/talent etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
With everything being closed down, the amount of stuff on Twitter and elsewhere why aren't the police looking into this? Or maybe they are?

Something has to happen soon, it's been 1 week, and the internet etc has been on fire about it, something HAS to happen surely?

Reactions: 10
just spotted this. Apologies if it’s already been posted.

No surprise, the petition launched yesterday was removed an hour ago... C38AB8D0-859E-409C-922E-7534BE99F428.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This ^^^

IF all this is true, MM must be under a great deal of pressure right now and he's only a young man. Imagine, he's possibly just ended a long term "relationship", been sacked from his job and is now facing all this scrutiny. That's gotta be pretty tough. Think we should try to remember this before posting comments about his looks/talent etc.
what could be happening behind the scenes?? 😤😤😤

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What I cant get over is PS's silence. For somebody who has been all over social media for years where is he now? You would think that with this weight off his mind he would be chattering away and responding to nice messages of support and behaving online as he always has in the past. Yet he has laid low. Why? That for me speaks VOLUMES.

Reactions: 31
Is there any pressure at all we can put on ITV at this point? I agree that this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt, and should be based on evidence, however we are talking about a high profile presenter and I'm assuming at this stage there must be SOME kind of investigation going on, so surely he should be suspended while that takes place? If someone could categorically tell us that the matter was being dealt with appropriately without bias then that would be fine, but at the moment it feels like he could just be waiting for the storm to blow over and then he's free to start all over again, if indeed he has behaved inappropriately over the last 10 years or more.

Reactions: 5
Is there any pressure at all we can put on ITV at this point? I agree that this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt, and should be based on evidence, however we are talking about a high profile presenter and I'm assuming at this stage there must be SOME kind of investigation going on, so surely he should be suspended while that takes place? If someone could categorically tell us that the matter was being dealt with appropriately without bias then that would be fine, but at the moment it feels like he could just be waiting for the storm to blow over and then he's free to start all over again, if indeed he has behaved inappropriately over the last 10 years or more.
In any other organisation - suspension pending enquiry is the norm from any verbal or written complaint! Why is it different because PS is a “high powered” celeb 😫

Reactions: 6
And apologies if this has been mentioned... BW's latest tv programme is produced by HW's husband's production company. The one he owns with Peter Jones. They are so intertwined and incestuous.

Reactions: 6
A few week ago i emailed the Sun a story which i thought was important that an ex big brother contestant was on istagram pretending they had the coronavirus and were dying in hospital filmed videos the lot. they were actually quite disgusting doing it consideting how many people have died and they continued to do it for hours until they had to backtrack and he said sorry
So i now think like PS they are protected

The sun just ignored my 3 emails

And the media can pick and choose what to ignore depending the person

Actually disgusting its all about status cause if PS was just joe bloggs they would have no hesitation in reporting a potential child groomer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In any other organisation - suspension pending enquiry is the norm from any verbal or written complaint! Why is it different because PS is a “high powered” celeb 😫
The unique problem ITV have is the talent agency control the station - not the other way around. If you look into it, almost all of their talent are represented by the same agency.

Reactions: 3
Is the one believed to be MM on here, rather obsessed with Carole McGiffin?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I cant get over is PS's silence. For somebody who has been all over social media for years where is he now? You would think that with this weight off his mind he would be chattering away and responding to nice messages of support and behaving online as he always has in the past. Yet he has laid low. Why? That for me speaks VOLUMES.
Maybe his lawyers have told him not to comment.

Reactions: 4
Maybe his lawyers have told him not to comment.
Yes but why. That is the telling question. If he had nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be scared of, and was now meant to be living his best gay life he would be posting. And he isnt so why have the lawyers told him to keep schtum

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.