Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Steph was getting none...must have had to keep it in check for Matthew :sick:

Reactions: 1
Geri looks like that (above) because she is trying to compete with formula 1 ladies so that Christian doesn't stray (again). She always wears white, and just seems to try too hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi, I haven’t posted before but have been keeping up on the threads, this might not mean anything but stacey said this on her Instagram stories today and I thought it could have something to do with all this or it might just be my one track mind!View attachment 83746
it’s because they were talking about breastfeeding and she was being all woe is me

Reactions: 2
Geri looks like that (above) because she is trying to compete with formula 1 ladies so that Christian doesn't stray (again). She always wears white, and just seems to try too hard.
:-( what a way to live your life.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I do think Steph is probably very intellectually bright
On what evidence? Has she a first class degree? I'm not aware of any 'very intellectually bright' people who could stand watching Scoffer on TV for an hour, let alone living with him and the witterings that fly out of his mouth in that ghastly chipmunk voice of his.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been shown, you lot are absolutely flying with the threads

originally posted in ‘July’ last year
While I don’t doubt the rumours, this could easily have been edited (you can on Facebook). I highly doubt someone would’ve been hashtagging MM’s name last year 🤔

Yes I’ve got Phil on the brain 🤢obviously i mean Holly! 😂
Phil and her hubby out at a Princes Trust event tonight, makes you sick really.

Sidenote: I know she’s always been small but how tiny and frail is Geri looking now... i noticed on the tour last year she was maybe going a little far again but 😔

A few month ago he said he was going to diet as he hated the way he looks...... few months later comes out as gay......give it a week or 2 big story in the papers I'm HIV positive with so long to live......🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
While I don’t doubt the rumours, this could easily have been edited (you can on Facebook). I highly doubt someone would’ve been hashtagging MM’s name last year 🤔
One of this forums members posted it originally without hasthags then edited it to add them when this became talked about. The previous versions, prior to editing are publicly viewable and it’s only the hashtags changed (added)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
On what evidence? Has she a first class degree? I'm not aware of any 'very intellectually bright' people who could stand watching Scoffer on TV for an hour, let alone living with him and the witterings that fly out of his mouth in that ghastly chipmunk voice of his.
I suppose what im trying to say is i’ve watched Steph on stuff with him and she is well spoken and i didn’t get the vibe at all that she’s some type of airhead like Holly.

Also that there is this narrative sometimes in life that intelligent people can’t be taken advantage of or won’t put up with the kind of behaviour Steph probably has.

Reactions: 3
A few month ago he said he was going to diet as he hated the way he looks...... few months later comes out as gay......give it a week or 2 big story in the papers I'm HIV positive with so long to live......🤔🤔🤔🤔
This is what I thought when I saw him when he came out, having not seen him in sometime but thought it was too out there to suggest

Reactions: 4
This is what I thought when I saw him when he came out, having not seen him in sometime but thought it was too out there to suggest
Maybe that's why he has the gagging order he's infected a host of people

• Sick
  • Wow
Hopefully the powers that be will listen to the discontent this is generation among The Majority

Reactions: 2
I’m being careful not to jump to the conclusions he’s HIV or Aids just because he’s come out and he looks really tit.

I know he’s from that time and it was just before they discovered the drugs. If he’s been shagging around for decades then it wouldn’t be surprising HOWEVER it could just as easily be any other illness!!!

Everyone, i think we’ve done a really great job in here of not saying anything that could be twisted and made to look like homophobia and i worry going down the line of “oh i bet he’s got aids” isn’t a good look.

Not preaching, just thinking about all of us in here and want us to be able to continue trying to get to bottom of this whole Matthew thing without us being written off and not listened to!

I’m with you all though with him not looking well, and the extra thick makeup all of a sudden when seen close up is just bizzare!!!

Reactions: 41
85236857_10216437949926629_730466730370924544_o.jpg

He added the hashtags recently but the comments underneath were from 29 weeks ago, that post has been up since July.

I used to find PS handsome a few years ago before he lost a lot of weight. He really doesn't look great now, quite frail and feminine.

Reactions: 3
Well she's silently sat in the shadows all these yrs,while he's enjoyed all his little misdemeanors etc (maybe she has too) but he's the one has dug his own grave if the allegations turn out to be true...cue big divorce settlement ,public sympathy she's landed on her feet for sure ...I'd say she was biding time...nothing like a woman scorned...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.