Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 83772
I want to know who took this pic and where did the eyewitness statement come from? I think this was only a couple of months before MM left This Morning. So was someone trying to sell a story and could this be the reason PS ended the relationship because he was afraid of it all coming out?
Maybe he’d been doing a couple or more at once and they got together and were going to the press as a group

This was posted on Twitter - something a bit gross about this “always having the best interests of the presenters in mind” and looking after them/getting them anything they may need. Bet PS loved being waited on hand and food by MM

Attachments

Reactions: 4
is twitter working or have I been kicked off? can't access twitter at all- not even to login- the page won't load? feeling paranoid lol

Reactions: 1
is twitter working or have I been kicked off? can't access twitter at all- not even to login- the page won't load? feeling paranoid lol
I’ve just logged into Twitter. 😂. Bet Pip is having a nice lie in this morning in readiness for tonight’s (being Fri) shenanigans.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just logged into Twitter. 😂. Bet Pip is having a nice lie in this morning in readiness for tonight’s (being Fri) shenanigans.
its like my IP has been blocked- can someone look for my account to see if its been suspended - keepingitreal - was working a few hours ago, but I RT a few things this morning and suddenly..

PS,his 'wife',two daughters and friends must surely all know by now that this story is out there~~~don't think he'll be on DOI on Sunday

Reactions: 2
This was put up 8 hours ago
Fed up with this guy now, said he was 'getting his files together' a week ago but nothing new. World renound stage school? Really?! Can't even be bothered to found out that it folded over a year ago.

Reactions: 8
Just tried it and seems to be working 👍🏻
Are you any of these?
Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 08.43.56.png
seems I can see it on chrome, without being logged in, its not even allowing me to access twitter from internet explorer at all- so not sure if its booted me off, or I don't know- Made me super paranoid that the powers that be are much much bigger..lol

I'm back in- that freaked me out lol- thanks all

Reactions: 6
I'm 99% sure Matt Goss is closeted himself, and both of them aren't exactly bright, so who cares what the Goss brothers think. He's just jumping on the bandwagon of reflected glory and compassion, they probably barely know each other.
Definitely

Reactions: 5
First of all amazing forum/site, found it by accident when googling Philly Willy. Shame how the mainstream media is all gagged. This would have blown over far quicker without the gag order. Anyhow tried reading most of the threads, but moving too fast.

Just a shame Max Clifford isn't around to spin this for the silver fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are you scouse by any chance I’ve not heard the phrase ‘fizzing’ for years! I used to work with a woman who said that!

Hey I’m new to this, not sure if you’ve seen this tweet but Matthew is probably Bisexual not Gay. He was seeing women from tinder and going on dates, and inviting girls over to his hotel where he was staying with Phillip?
I think this is interesting though. I do believe that initially SS got MM the job because of family connections and MM being so super keen, and SS asked his pal PS to look after him at work which PS started off doing (probably) entirely innocently without any intentions. What happened next is the question... but could it be that over time PS's attention got too much and MM, fed up with people assuming he was gay and PS's toyboy, by now a young man who could handle himself better, rebuffed PS which PS didn't react well to so started treating him badly in the workplace? I think the fact that MM hasn't been wheeled out to say that all the rumours are complete rubbish is telling in itself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.