Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have the info from July last year that was posted on facebook and it wasn't made up after Phil came out or anything.

View attachment 83671

The problem with him coming out and not mentioning his relationship with Matthew (which many people were aware of), is why exactly did he not want to mention this?

Even if the relationship started when Matthew was 16 (not under age), with Phil not wanting to say anything that will fuel speculation that he's been breaking the law and that it may not be the only time.

It could well be that he did not start the affair until Matthew was 18, but we do not know because everything is so hush hush.

In the instagram picture when Matthew was 17 years, 3 months, 22 days old, the problem is that he actually looks much younger so if Phil was seeing him then, although no law broken, it still doesn't look good for him.

View attachment 83679

I don't think that anyone here is questioning if he did or didn't have an affair with Matthew, this seems to have been verified, the question is when did the affair start, and was it appropriate? because Phil was a patron of the dance studio he was in.

It will most likely all be found out soon enough. If Phil decides to try and lie his way through it, it could be a big mistake for him.
All very strange, if he was of age..grim, but wouldn’t need to be covered up to this extent..but why oh why would people like nicey nice Lorraine go along with it..no amount of money etc would persuade you to turn a blind eye to such horrific things..and all of those celebrities. It’s definitely something really off though, that he has this much power/influence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Another new poster here.
Could his management be using their collective talent over the media as leverage?
“You run this story and you won’t have access to any of our talent going forward.... but if you play ball with us we will have lots of goodies for you in the future.”
If you look at an old McGreevy twitter site below, he is represented by pha public relations. This is the same firm that orchestrated Phil’s coming out on This Morning. Perhaps Phil Schofield arranged it for Matt to be represented by a top firm. So, they all know each other. When the PR firm oversaw the coming out then the story in The Sun on Sunday, could the pr firm have wrapped up a deal amicable to all sides so everyone on is happy, including Matt McGreevy and it’s all wrapped up with no loose canon,no victim. Looks like MM now has a different firm representing him but I can’t be sure of that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh look another thread. 1 week anniversary tomorrow isn't it Pip! Not quite dying down is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something else that peees me off is that in his contradiction interviews when he says he’s known he was gay for decades .it’s also obvious that his wife will have known for quite some time,,,years likely yet....not only did he continue to peddle his mr nice guy routine on tv but...he did actually drag his wife into some programmes too...as recently as Xmas in that how to spend it well crap where he gets to show off his (soon to be former) house and his “perfect“ marriage.

She will 100% have known his sexual preferences 3 months ago...will have known how he likes to live his secret life yet has been an enabler .....so I don’t buy this feel sorry for her routine I’m afraid....she played along with it for a good chunk of the time too..in return for all the financial benefits

edit...and I suspect his daughters will have known before last Friday too

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I asked Helen cause I find her straight to the point and genuine and also she’d know first hand about super injunctions etc
Someone will slip up soon. Everyone in the industry must be talking to each other about whats going on by message. Some more info has got to come out accidentally.

Reactions: 11
Someone will slip up soon. Everyone in the industry must be talking to each other about whats going on by message. Some more info has got to come out accidentally.
thats what I think too that someone will have the balls! Injunction or not and blab

To be fair to some of the colleagues of PS who have spoken out in support of him, they wouldn't necessarily know if he had a seedy private life.
They probably did know he's gay but that is no big deal in the scheme of things - other than for his wife and children.
My husband was at work one day, when the police arrived to arrest one of his work colleagues.
Turned out, said colleague was prosecuted for child sexual abuse and sent to prison.
Husband had no idea - why would he?
How many people discuss the ins and outs (!) of their sex lives with work colleagues?

Reactions: 12
With all the real actual tit going on in the world and all the real tit going on in my life, these thread, inc hinch and meldrum are giving me light relief that for a bare moment make me realise, it could be worse. So whether it’s true or not that PS in a ‘nonce’ or whatever, the implication is he’d lied to the public, his ‘fans’ cough cough and his wife. I mean that in itself warrants the amount of threads created from this ridiculous drama that he’s created. HE’s created this. Not cos he’s gay. Because he’s not told the whole truth. He’s not addressed the concerns. He’s hiding something and it’s obvious in his weight loss, stressed out anxious look. He looks ill and there’s a reason for that. I’ve had wine. Rang over

haha. Rant over. 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 17
02CDBFEB-EA99-41FF-8156-C25A176E5FB9.png
5F111C48-BD66-4D7E-8422-964A6A4050CC.png
The original copied WhatsApp message sent to a group chat was from someone called Myles Gilby, who's linked in said he worked for ITV , his linked in page is now deleted and both of the Twitter accounts that pop up when you search him have since been suspended 02CDBFEB-EA99-41FF-8156-C25A176E5FB9.png 5F111C48-BD66-4D7E-8422-964A6A4050CC.png

Someone somewhere is buring this story!! It's crazy , so glad to have a place it's all being acknowledged.

• Heart
Super Injunctions, as I believe can only silence the MSM, not the internet. But strange there's been so many people, threads shut down!
i would think it’s more people are worried about being sued. Maybe Tattle aren’t concerned with the ramifications of these threads gossiping and posting links etc. Who knows.

Reactions: 1
All very strange, if he was of age..grim, but wouldn’t need to be covered up to this extent..but why oh why would people like nicey nice Lorraine go along with it..no amount of money etc would persuade you to turn a blind eye to such horrific things..and all of those celebrities. It’s definitely something really off though, that he has this much power/influence 🤷‍♀️
Oh it would...money talks and bullshit walks... they need their jobs and are probably strapped up financially- well over their heads- Morally redundant where money comes in the mix.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like Jim "mentored" Phil 😉
i think so.
"Britain's Favourite" bla bla bla
and when Phil dies all these revelations will come out
and people will say "why did no one say anything?"
even when JS was alive it was "out in the open"
but nothing was done

Reactions: 7
i would think it’s more people are worried about being sued. Maybe Tattle aren’t concerned with the ramifications of these threads gossiping and posting links etc. Who knows.
Did I read somewhere that this is a U.S site? So not in the U.K.

Reactions: 8
Did I read somewhere that this is a U.S site? So not in the U.K.
Oooo is it? I don’t know. I came here for the MOD drama back last year then got blocked out my account hence new name and now I’m living here for PS and Hinch. I don’t know how I lived before because it’s really opened my eyes so I hope it is US and won’t get shut down 🍰🍾

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.