Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did he manage to keep this quiet so long. The 2 daughters clearly knew for a while, theyve had boyfriends over the years who have holidayed with them (one of whom was on big brother) and also currently, friends who probably knew, everyone in the industry knew, im prettt annoyed at myself for not catching on sooner!

Reactions: 5
How about...

Phillip Schofield #8. 🎶 ‘Super-Phil’? He’s not fantastic, he’s actually atrocious 🎶

(Sorry about the annoying extra syllable!)

I'm probably being super-dumb but was this Tweet real? I don't see it on schofe's Twitter feed, and it doesn't really seem like something he'd post (mostly inane stuff on there - not that I've ever looked till recently).
Screenshot_2020-02-15 B1163C98-7C19-42AF-925C-DAEB5C526005 jpeg (JPEG Image, 1200 × 664 pixels).png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How about...

Phillip Schofield #8. 🎶 ‘Super-Phil’? He’s not fantastic, he’s actually atrocious 🎶

(Sorry about the annoying extra syllable!)
Super-Phil’? Is not fantastic, he’s really quite atrocious,
Even just the sight of him it makes me want to vomit,
He done his runner in his flat and now he's trying to ghost it.

Super-Phil’? Is not fantastic, he’s really quite atrocious,

Bum-didleeeye-Bum-didleeeye.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6

An insight into his mindset when he took over on This Morning. This man knew exactly how to play the game. He’s a manipulator.

An insight into his mindset when he took over on This Morning. This man knew exactly how to play the game. He’s a manipulator.
PS really drives that "family man" point home ;) Interesting that he witnessed the fallout from John Leslie's scandal, no doubt he has that on his mind at the moment.

*My boyf has told me he's bumped into JL years ago when he was partying in some pub or club and said he put forward a very genuine case that he was a nice guy and wasn't a sexual predator/didn't assault anybody. But he's in the business of show and I'm much more doubtful than boyf is.

Reactions: 4
PS really drives that "family man" point home ;) Interesting that he witnessed the fallout from John Leslie's scandal, so no doubt he has that on his mind at the moment.

*My boyf has told me he's bumped into JL years ago when he was partying in some pub or club and said he put forward a very genuine case that he was a nice guy and wasn't a sexual predator/didn't assault anybody. But he's in the business of show and I'm much more doubtful than boyf is.
It is very possible that he was completely stitched up by tptb in order to shoehorn their man in. My husband at the time used to joke that where someone is forced out of their job, Schofield jumps in. He had a point as it wasn’t just JL.

Reactions: 7
Phillip Schofield #8 You can runner but you can’t hide icy silver fox

So exciting that Blind Gossip are on the case....this tide is starting to turn!

Reactions: 9
Phillip Schofield #8 ITV still staying hush hush but the truth coming out will wipe the smile off Schofe's mush

• Heart
I was just thinking about JL, the other day, his career was destroyed by Mathew Wright. I am sure that he did it on purpose.

Why can't someone say something accidentally like Wright pretended to do.

Reactions: 4
It is very possible that he was completely stitched up by tptb in order to shoehorn their man in. My husband at the time used to joke that where someone is forced out of their job, Schofield jumps in. He had a point as it wasn’t just JL.
I worked with John Leslie and can confirm he is a total sleaze. I was extremely young at the time and he was very inappropriate with me on a regular basis.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I worked with John Leslie and can confirm he is a total sleaze. I was extremely young at the time and he was very inappropriate with me on a regular basis.
WOW I am shocked, he comes across as really decent. He doesn't seem smug like PS or obnoxious like Mathew Wright.

Reactions: 3
It is widely acknowledged that accounts on Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites are being suspended and it seems to be commonly thought that this is as a result of highly controlled legal action on the part of the person who could be the defendant in a criminal trial. I do not profess to understand how the police work in these worrying safeguarding cases but could these social media account closures etc. be the result of police intervention because they want to ensure that nothing could jeopardise a prosecution and successful outcome. I am probably barking up the wrong tree but I have begun to wonder if the suppression of sources of information is actually down to the prosecutor and not the defendant?
actually, I looked on google yesterday for MM and at the bottom of the page it says:

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.

If you click to learn more it states:

The recent ruling by the Court of Justice of the European Union has profound consequences for search engines in Europe. The court found that certain users have the right to ask search engines like Google to remove results for queries that include the person's name. To qualify, the results shown would need to be inadequate, irrelevant, no longer relevant, or excessive.

So does that mean MM or whoever is representing him, is applying for these removals?

Reactions: 7
I definitely think the sun approached Phillip about it, they were going to run something on the affair with MM. he/his lawyers would have then reacted by taking out emergency superinjunction / getting people to sign NDAs in exchange for cash.

you’re right, he didn’t have to come out like that at all. It makes me think it’s for someone’s benefit but I’m not sure whose. If the sun couldn’t report the story anyway due to superinjunction or the right people not talking, he didn’t have to give them the exclusive interview. Maybe that was all in return for them allowing him time to get his ducks in a row though. God knows
I thought MM interview was going to land, and then they dropped it in exchange for the PS one. that was my interpretation.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.