Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but shes an old cow anyway cancelling shows and turning up late
#MadameXIsAConArtist
Absolutely....as well as flashing bits that shouldn't be flashed when you're 60.

This is one of the things I find odd about all of this. If he’s innocent of the things that have been speculated, why is’t he shouting it from the rooftops? I find that very strange.
Because he isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
W

A petition😮 Im not suprised as its the only outlet joe public have to complain seeing as The Official TV watchdog Offcom hasnt responded.

You cant ignore dark whispers about a famous TV presenter beamed into rooms across the country daily.
PS is a famous man who has a Mr. Perfect image and these dark stories contrast this.

This is a battle of Free Speech vs Censorship. Its in the public interest.
It won't let me sign it 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I noticed last night James changed his twitter name but i didn’t want to draw attention to it yet incase it was for a specific reason, and because he’s posted about this earlier than anyone did and seemed to know other names involved. With what was said earlier it now makes sense why he might what to protect his identity.
He’s now @JimBob0346
I changed it to protect my identity. I work in tele and it's going to be tricky if this gets serious. Peoples accounts have been taken down and all sorts. I just need to be careful so I've covered my tracks fairly well I'd say

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Its been an interesting few days speculating and watching PS squirm but how appalling were his advisers to write that complete nonsense Holly spewed last Friday. Its been apparent for years that her presenting skills were pretty shoddy but her acting skills were worse! She must have needed a good shot of happy dust to get through it and she was grinning like a loon, How Ruth and A managed to keep straight faces throughout is worthy of an OSCAR. Would it not have been better to tell everyone that 27 years ago a gay man had no chance of marrying his partner and having children and that he had been lucky enough to meet someone who he loved dearly as a friend and was willing to marry him and give him the opportunity to have a stable and nurturing home to bring up two fab children. He should have said that his colleagues and friends and family were all aware of his sexuality and that the girls had been told when they reached an age they could understand and, as such, he had felt no need to broadcast his personal business to the nation. Unfortunately, knowing a newspaper was about to 'out' him, he would prefer to tell his loyal viewers himself and spoil their fun!
Instead we were subjected to a truly nausea inducing, cringworthy and melodramatic tableau of self indulgent twaddle from a man who's ego is significantly larger than Uranus. Hijacking a rather mediocre morning TV show to tell us all about his bravery was a shocking waste of everyone's time. The ensuing silence and apparent cover up of some other unsavoury issues has left a young man, whether he was, groomed, mentored or just helped into the industry to serve the ego of the great PS being lampooned, pitied and hounded in equal measures. Whoever is in charge of the PR for this egotistical idiot needs firing ASAP. Whatever they are trying to cover up can't be worse than most of the speculation on this thread ... even if he'd stolen Shergar the racehorse and shagged him! He's not brave or courageous he's a coward and a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Its been an interesting few days speculating and watching PS squirm but how appalling were his advisers to write that complete nonsense Holly spewed last Friday. Its been apparent for years that her presenting skills were pretty shoddy but her acting skills were worse! She must have needed a good shot of happy dust to get through it and she was grinning like a loon, How Ruth and A managed to keep straight faces throughout is worthy of an OSCAR. Would it not have been better to tell everyone that 27 years ago a gay man had no chance of marrying his partner and having children and that he had been lucky enough to meet someone who he loved dearly as a friend and was willing to marry him and give him the opportunity to have a stable and nurturing home to bring up two fab children. He should have said that his colleagues and friends and family were all aware of his sexuality and that the girls had been told when they reached an age they could understand and, as such, he had felt no need to broadcast his personal business to the nation. Unfortunately, knowing a newspaper was about to 'out' him, he would prefer to tell his loyal viewers himself and spoil their fun!
Instead we were subjected to a truly nausea inducing, cringworthy and melodramatic tableau of self indulgent twaddle from a man who's ego is significantly larger than Uranus. Hijacking a rather mediocre morning TV show to tell us all about his bravery was a shocking waste of everyone's time. The ensuing silence and apparent cover up of some other unsavoury issues has left a young man, whether he was, groomed, mentored or just helped into the industry to serve the ego of the great PS being lampooned, pitied and hounded in equal measures. Whoever is in charge of the PR for this egotistical idiot needs firing ASAP. Whatever they are trying to cover up can't be worse than most of the speculation on this thread ... even if he'd stolen Shergar the racehorse and shagged him! He's not brave or courageous he's a coward and a creep.
Bra-bleeping-vo 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Reactions: 14
Good post, what Phil set out to achieve has backfired full circle and he has come out of this looking very cowardly indeed. His complete refusal to face up to the truth and to man up is wimpish. His silence and trying to block and remove any posts or websites that he can shows complete desperation.

Reactions: 13
I missed his/her posts but looking back, they sound like a journalist or lawyer. But my money is on journalist. Maybe Mr Popbitch 🤔
So the press can't say anything unless Matthew goes to them? Which he won't because we all presume he's been paid not to?

Reactions: 2
It won't let me sign it 🤨
I havent tried Im not on social media full stop. I am.only on here since a few says ago.
But according to a few posts back there was a Twitter post attached with people commenting.
Thats official right?
Newspapwrs always say there were offcom complaints about Love Islanders etc..

Reactions: 1
Good post, what Phil set out to achieve has backfired full circle and he has come out of this looking very cowardly indeed. His complete refusal to face up to the truth and to man up is wimpish. His silence and trying to block and remove any posts or websites that he can shows complete desperation.
Great post!

The issue here is that he is a narcissist and has every single trait of one, a narcissist can't lose, its simply not an option.
He will do EVERYTHING he possibly can to make this go away so it will either boil down to it not going away, or he will slip up.

Anyone with two eyes looking at that "performance" last Friday knew there was more to all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Quote of the week 😂

"I don't want to be the elephant in the room any more" – Phillip Schofield

>> Lifting spirits <<
How to treat your runners

It can be a tough life being a runner in TV. Constantly on-hand, made to do grunt work, occasionally getting tangled in national tabloid scandals, etc – but it isn't without the odd perk here and there.

For instance, one runner working on Sky's coverage of the Academy Awards last weekend found himself in a lift at the Roosevelt Hotel shortly after the ceremony, sharing it with none other than Renee Zellweger and her new friend, Oscar.

When the doors closed, Renee offered him the award to hold and suggested that the two of them take a picture together.

Bless.

>> Out of the fire <<
...and into the Sun

Whatever his reasons for doing so, we have to admit that Phillip Schofield's decision to drop his coming out statement like a new Beyoncé album was pretty slick. That he managed to time it ten minutes after we'd sent out last week's Popbitch was an especially neat touch too.

There's been a lot of speculation swirling in the week since – so if you're wondering why the press reporting hasn't quite matched up with whatever you may have read on social media, rest assured that it's less to do with any rumour of shadowy superinjunctions and probably more to do with the IPSO warning that was sent out to newsdesks this week reminding them of the Editors' Code of Practice and its stance on privacy and harassment.

Whether or not the papers are going to play ball in that regard, we'll no doubt find out in due course. All we'll say is that if Schofe truly meant it when he said there was nothing forcing his hand to come out, then good for him.

Because, historically, that's rarely turned out to be the case whenever ITV's other primetime stars have suddenly felt an urge to give highly personal tell-all exclusives to the Sun on Sunday...

>> Called out <<
A lack of understanding

Hopefully Schofe's big revelation on Friday hasn't caused any awkwardness between him and This Morning editor Martin Frizell.

Back when he was at GMTV, Frizell once found himself reported to HR after an editorial meeting in which his primary contribution to a discussion about a story under consideration was: "I don't understand gays. I really don't."

The next meeting was no less awkward. Frizell used it as a chance to address the situation – by sarcastically thanking whoever it was that dobbed him in.

And that's it on the brave silver fox!
Hmmm...not a lot to go on
thanks for the report

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised simon schofield hasn't changed his insta profile to private yet. I mean, you would, wouldn't you?

Reactions: 4

But how much of an influence does Piers Morgan have on the news media? I know he is BEST mates with Phil and seems to think that the sun shines out of PS's backside. He's very keen to help his mate and make sure nothing bad gets out about him.
Remember people invest in each other’s companies that some of them advertise! And if you diss somebody, you could cut yourself off from a whole showbiz set. Like politicians, until the game is truly up they support each other in trouble, even from rival parties. Old boy network and all that.

Reactions: 4
The more I'm reading into it Simon is just as dodgy as Phil
This is the problem - he's worse than coronavirus, he's tainting everyone around him and they're all taking the flack and speculation because people are searching everywhere for the reason of the cover up! We'll be having a crack at the Postman next ... he must know something!!!

Reactions: 9
Quote of the week 😂

"I don't want to be the elephant in the room any more" – Phillip Schofield

>> Lifting spirits <<
How to treat your runners

It can be a tough life being a runner in TV. Constantly on-hand, made to do grunt work, occasionally getting tangled in national tabloid scandals, etc – but it isn't without the odd perk here and there.

For instance, one runner working on Sky's coverage of the Academy Awards last weekend found himself in a lift at the Roosevelt Hotel shortly after the ceremony, sharing it with none other than Renee Zellweger and her new friend, Oscar.

When the doors closed, Renee offered him the award to hold and suggested that the two of them take a picture together.

Bless.

>> Out of the fire <<
...and into the Sun

Whatever his reasons for doing so, we have to admit that Phillip Schofield's decision to drop his coming out statement like a new Beyoncé album was pretty slick. That he managed to time it ten minutes after we'd sent out last week's Popbitch was an especially neat touch too.

There's been a lot of speculation swirling in the week since – so if you're wondering why the press reporting hasn't quite matched up with whatever you may have read on social media, rest assured that it's less to do with any rumour of shadowy superinjunctions and probably more to do with the IPSO warning that was sent out to newsdesks this week reminding them of the Editors' Code of Practice and its stance on privacy and harassment.

Whether or not the papers are going to play ball in that regard, we'll no doubt find out in due course. All we'll say is that if Schofe truly meant it when he said there was nothing forcing his hand to come out, then good for him.

Because, historically, that's rarely turned out to be the case whenever ITV's other primetime stars have suddenly felt an urge to give highly personal tell-all exclusives to the Sun on Sunday...

>> Called out <<
A lack of understanding

Hopefully Schofe's big revelation on Friday hasn't caused any awkwardness between him and This Morning editor Martin Frizell.

Back when he was at GMTV, Frizell once found himself reported to HR after an editorial meeting in which his primary contribution to a discussion about a story under consideration was: "I don't understand gays. I really don't."

The next meeting was no less awkward. Frizell used it as a chance to address the situation – by sarcastically thanking whoever it was that dobbed him in.

And that's it on the brave silver fox!
Yes.. whenever a celeb quits or an MP, member if House of Lords quits in a Friday (to spend more time with the family, or go on gardening leave) you can rest assured it means there is a story prepped for a Sunday paper. Friday is usually the day they try to front up the subject or trick them into submission. Then a deal may be struck, like “leave this bit out and I will confess to that bit.”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.