Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of stuff on this thread is a bit of a stretch with no evidence at the minute.

yes there’s a picture of him with MM when he was 11. But it’s with a whole class full of kids and MM is no where near him.

Yes he followed him on Twitter aged 15? But how do we know Schofield didn’t follow all the kids at the school he was a patron of. Maybe the other kids were more into music or acting... MM was desperate to be a presenter and so may have Been the only one tweeting from his school...

PS was on a cruise ship with JS....so would hundreds of other entertainers and thousands of guests. Are they all peados?

If a 11 year old had a fan pic with Harry styles and then started dating him when they were 18 does that mean he groomed them? Of course it doesn’t. Cheryl and Liam Payne met when he was underage, doesn’t mean she fancied or groomed him. They crossed paths again when they were older that’s all??

I do think there’s more to this story and that Philip has been a weasel but I think the weirdo stuff and rings is just clutching at straws until there’s any evidence

Reactions: 18
I think a lot of stuff on this thread is a bit of a stretch with no evidence at the minute.

yes there’s a picture of him with MM when he was 11. But it’s with a whole class full of kids and MM is no where near him.

Yes he followed him on Twitter aged 15? But how do we know Schofield didn’t follow all the kids at the school he was a patron of. Maybe the other kids were more into music or acting... MM was desperate to be a presenter and so may have Been the only one tweeting from his school...

PS was on a cruise ship with JS....so would hundreds of other entertainers and thousands of guests. Are they all peados?

If a 11 year old had a fan pic with Harry styles and then started dating him when they were 18 does that mean he groomed them? Of course it doesn’t. Cheryl and Liam Payne met when he was underage, doesn’t mean she fancied or groomed him. They crossed paths again when they were older that’s all??

I do think there’s more to this story and that Philip has been a weasel but I think the weirdo stuff and rings is just clutching at straws until there’s any evidence
I haven’t mentioned the p word or alluded to JS a lot of people are being unfairly tarnished on here

we only want the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see the latest thread on DS has been zapped. Lasted a good few hours longer than I expected! Mods slipped up there! Still no Popbitch mail out as well, getting very impatient!
I get my Popbitch after 4.30 😣
Once it came at 2pm I was so happy 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
And how many of them moved to London and were working for years with pip as an personal assistant just like that?
It's all very well asking for proof, but there will probably never be any as it's all been buried and silenced.

Holly struggling with her words I had to watch after all the comments on here
sorry I’m a hypocrite and liar

Reactions: 6
And how many of them moved to London and were working for years with pip as an personal assistant just like that?
It's all very well asking for proof, but there will probably never be any as it's all been buried and silenced.
My point is maybe a lot of these kids didn’t pursue that industry in the end, maybe some wanted to be singers instead, maybe some went to uni.

also we don’t know how many of these kids he did sort out interns for? Maybe it was several?
I’m just saying a lot of stuff on here is being taken as fact when it’s all speculation at the minute

Could this possibly be where the superinjuction came into place. Because he knew MM from early in this life and there were photos. In order to prevent people assuming that something happened when he was under age? As you say so many people and families are impacted by the actions of the two of them together. The snapchat notes to fans are weird but I’ve seen lots of his snapchat hellos to women as well not just boys. I think he just did that because it massaged his ego really

The only thing I’m scratching my head over with this whole thing is the superinjuction it naturally makes people assume there is something sinister being hidden
There his no injunction! He didnt need one, as stated in earlier posts. There are other reasons papers don’t run stories. Libel, IPSO, , confidence clauses.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t mentioned the p word or alluded to JS a lot of people are being unfairly tarnished on here

we only want the truth
Exactly. We dont know what has happened.

Ive said it on here before, its the cover up with no formal statement being issued which points to something not being right. Nobe of PS friends have stuck up for him since the allegations were made.

• Heart
My point is maybe a lot of these kids didn’t pursue that industry in the end, maybe some wanted to be singers instead, maybe some went to uni.

also we don’t know how many of these kids he did sort out interns for? Maybe it was several?
I’m just saying a lot of stuff on here is being taken as fact when it’s all speculation at the minute
This issue has been discussed before ie fact versus speculation see above

Who is she and why
She comes out of the woodwork to talk whwn things blow up its the only way she gets publicity as she talks when noone else does... fair play to her Ive no doubt she will be on The Wright Stuff panel (or whatever its called now) tomo🗣🗣🗣

Reactions: 1

I don't junk anyone is taking messages on a gossip forum as fact. This isn't a meeting of professional journalists it's people speculating on the unanswered links🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 13

we only want the truth
If he is completely innocent and only got with the lad at age 18! Then Surely he would now get this addressed because nobody wants be called a groomer. The injunctions are a bit too much just for an affair with a young guy! Everything being wiped from the internet, even the theatre company website coming off! Then why all this secrecy if he is In fact just guilty of an affair with an 18 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it wasnt true im sure he and the other celebs been asked about MM would be able to answer put an end to the rumours right away rather than the silence thats been happening. They have all been quick to react before on other rumours. Or release a statement they are not blind to what is happening on Twitter. The silence says it all imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This was sent to some national newspapers at the weekend
Which again adds more fuel to the fire. When you are innocent you deny and fight the allegations instead of hiding.

There is obviously something to hide but what that is who knows

Reactions: 10
I’m even more confused now plenty of people have been accused of affairs they just deny them not go to the lengths it seems Phils people have been up to

it doesn’t make sense

Thankyou. Yeah Lactatia given to him by his narcisstic mother and elder sister . Down the road from me is a woman who I was once interested in . Her autistic (malleable ) son was in a dress when I went around . She said "he's going to change the world !" I said "he's seven , what does he know about it ?"

I left and I googled "what makes a child cross dress ?"

One of the answers was "when one parent hates the gender of the other parent so much , the child may try to identify with the opposite gender because they believe that as the gender they are they won't be good enough /will be hated etc "

That interview was really good
The parent looks like she's caught in the spotlight and very uncomfortable that this kid is going to slip up and leave her exposed.

It's good to know that other people see it for what it is .

Phillip didn't see it, because Phillip was enamoured and his ego only saw the kids beauty and also Phillip seeing himself through rosy glasses , in that kid.

It's all distorted by the ego.

So many people wearing masks that it's hard to even see themselves in the mirror
See my profile pic regarding masks, chosen for a reason 😉
I agree with you about it being the parents agenda, if the children ask to wear what ever, good, but parents should let children make the choice on thier wants and needs, not the parents.
As for autism, that's a whole other convo as I've personal experience with that.
Anyway, let's hope soon everything gets settled no more people are affected and hurt by this insidious man.

Reactions: 2
Also if you were wrongly accused of being a child abuser you would naturally be more fuming and want to be a an end to the rumours and nasty speculation not just remain quiet something he hasnt been known for before. Friends and family would be doing the same no doubt to clear your name. Not this silence and allowing the rumours to grow and become more viral each day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.