Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to be as active today. Damn new job want me to go for immunisations so I’ll have to pick things up later but I’ll check in when I can. Always hoping today will be the day 🙏 come on Ruthie!

Reactions: 4
^ There's a comment under this video saying MM has now been let go of by Loose Women also. No idea if true or not... (crap video btw lol)

I also read somewhere that the 2Faced theatre school has closed down. When you click on their link it gives a 404 error: http://www.the2facedtheatrecompany.co.uk/

• Sad
Reactions: 2
TBH I think the missing piece here is what exactly are the allegations by co-workers, what is it about his behaviour that has been so horrendous that complaints have been made and people have left?
This is such a good point. Why was the atmosphere toxic, how was it toxic? What did he do ?

Reactions: 9
Is that post saying Ant and Dec are a couple? Nooo I honestly dont believe that. Bit it wouldnt harm publicity if that was was true the rumours.
But its this whole deception thing. Trying to promote something youre not.

You can be from Outter Space 👽 We dont care...
I am myself from the planet Zog it’s hard filling census in at times

This forum is takin over me life from now on please call me Johnny VEEERA haha anyway got to go as I have a life and TM starts in 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is bleeping tragic, a guy writes into this morning because he wants his wife to have a makeover! She deserves (needs) it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is bleeping tragic, a guy writes into this morning because he wants his wife to have a makeover! She deserves (needs) it?!
It’s pathetic stories like this that have made me turn off years ago utter rot!

Reactions: 3
Today's phone in. 'what is keeping you awake at night'. It's like the TM staff are trolling him to his face!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This forum is takin over me life from now on please call me Johnny VEEERA haha anyway got to go as I have a life and TM starts in 5 😂
FIRST PHONE IN ? what’s keeping YOU up at night 😱 couldn’t make this tit up . Laters 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Today’s phone in discussion is ‘A problem shared’. Come on Phil ring up,they can disguise your voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right 1 minute of TM and I’ve turned it off. To be fair the pair look more bubbly today and H is pretty in pink.

do you suffer from joint pain is one of their stories..........riveting stuff

Reactions: 2
Phone in... “what’s stopping you sleeping at night?”.... collective phone in guys? ( from a newbie who HAS read all the threads 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone,

I joined the forum on Sun after Twitter sent me here but working full time means I've been playing catch up all week with the new threads....its been keeping me busy on my commute, I think my scrolling finger is broken though!

I dont think has been posted before so sorry if it has been, I saw TM a few weeks back and there was a segment about what would you do if you knew someone was cheating on your friend. It amused me at the time because Vanessa put HW on the spot and it was just so awkward, but watching it back this week, I wonder if she was putting both HW and PS on the spot.

I might be overthinking it but thought I'd post the link in case no one else has seen it.

Reactions: 10
Pip just asked how much of the China contravirus vaccine they would need, she replies with the population of China and the world. Has he always been this bad at interviews?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rhetroical question - why are DS not allowing any posts on PS? I understand blocking homophobic comments, but the showbiz section has always discussed celebs, and blind gossips with "allegedly" attached to posts. Why a blanket ban - very archaic..

Reactions: 3
Rhetroical question - why are DS not allowing any posts on PS? I understand blocking homophobic comments, but the showbiz section has always discussed celebs, and blind gossips with "allegedly" attached to posts. Why a blanket ban - very archaic..
It must be this gagging order. I remember when there was all this unpleasant press re Caroline Flack it was strange comments werent allowed on the Daily Mail.

could be wrong

Today's phone in. 'what is keeping you awake at night'. It's like the TM staff are trolling him to his face!
😂 😂 😂 😂, it really does,

He is looking rough this morning, wonder when the last time was he had a good night's sleep 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
Who decides the stories on TM as recently a lot seem to be connected to PS almost like deliberately to make him uncomfortable or is it just me? Ie the do you sleep at night?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.