Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
Hi to all the new people 👋

Just a quick reminder that one of our most important rules is to not moderate / tell people what they can and can't post. Just because it ruins the thread and goes all offtopic.

If you see a post you think oversteps the mark use the report button and we'll look into it

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It's crystal clear imo.
Nobody 'crowdfunds £500, comes up to London.....and 'gets a job as a runner on itv.'
Those jobs are fought for tooth and nail by thousands of youngsters.
The job was there for him, and so was Schofield.

Reactions: 31

Argento

I have been having a little tour around social media for the last hour and the volume of messages questioning why the press are not talking about PS is staggering. Multiple trending hashtags (#schofield gate, #thismorningcoverup etc etc) expressing their disgust at PS and the press for not covering the story. Piers Morgan in particular is receiving a lot of flak for not saying anything.

5 days after his staged outing the story is gathering momentum on social media rather than fizzling out. Surely some day soon someone from somewhere will produce something that blows the whole thing wide open?

Reactions: 30

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
The thing that I don't understand is why are the msm protecting him? If he does have an injunction then why isn't it being realised in Scottish news? Why is Twitter covering for him? It was Twitter that outed Ryan Giggs super injunction, they made sure of it. Twitter are trying to sweep it under the rug. I can only think that he has some serious dirt on people in high places. There is no way that he should be being protected like this. He is just a presenter for a shitty breakfast show! Why the protection!!?

Reactions: 29
Dailymail gave a cheeky reference to MM in this article
Schofield would support men struggling to cope with their sexuality, including one runner who he ended up mentoring.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...STOPPED-Dancing-Ice-rehearsals-sexuality.html
This 'mentoring' nonsense is so obviously a massive hint, just think about how illogical it is. PS was known to the general public as a happily married family man for 27 years, but we are supposed to believe he just outed himself to the most menial of staff (runners) in order to 'help them with their sexuality'?

Doesn't this again contradict his subsequent interview where he said he was struggling with his sexuality to the point of feeling suicidal???

Surely you only comfortable giving advice or 'mentoring' younger LGBT people if you are out and proud yourself, otherwise you are just being a hypocrite. As a lesbian myself I wouldn't be seeking the advice of someone who was in a closeted relationship for 27 years, it's ridiculous to think we should believe that.

I think we all know what mentoring is a euphemism for.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Notaninstamum

Maybe it's just me but I can't actually imagine him being a druggie/doing drugs. But as someone said above, I can definitely see it being something to do with drinking.

Also, am I the only person who can't imagine him sleeping with either men or women? I picture him as some kind of asexual, genital free ken doll? Maybe it's the previous squeaky clean family man image?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

conviviality1

Matthew Mcgreevy’s tumblr - from 2013/14. I feel sad for him as he was so young. I hope he’s got really good support around him.
If I could use only one word to describe MM (no, not 'talentless') it would be 'vulnerable'. If you can make it in showbusiness, then you could survive the jungle and this lad does not look that strong to me. He was far too young for PS, not just in years but in life experience. I wonder if he is getting any parental support or peer group support because I think he will need it.

• Heart

BasilRathbon

Well bloody said 😍
The only point I agree with is posting pics of MM's family etc, I don't agree with that and I choose which posts to agree with with a simple click, ie like, laugh etc
The ones I don't agree with I ignore simple.
People are now coming on here reprimanding posters who've been posting from day 1.
If the mods had an issue they'd do something.
As someone said in thread 2 when a new poster complained about posters taking up pages with inane chat and plesee stick to. The subject, this is a trash thread, and we haven't actually been that trashy
I wish people wouldn't use initials instead of names on these threads. I've just spent ten minutes convinced that Schofield was having a fling with Meghan Markle.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Phillip Schofield - Pip drew back the curtain, to see for certain, the super injunction was still in place

• Haha
Reactions: 26

marktexas77

Somebody has tweeted to some Scottish newspapers re the story.

i am no legal expert but does the gagging order cover Scotland?
No...up here North of the wall us wildlings make our own laws.....they are not enforceable in Scotland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I was discussing this with the hubby tonight and we were discussing Holly and the fact she has stood by him. Not only publically, but by her own admission in his coming out speech, she has known for a long time. As a parent how she could not whistleblow and stand by and watch this happen to young boys , when she has boys of her own , is unfathomable. Obviously she lacks any kind of moral compass or conscience and I'm sure if ( and I really hope when) the truth does come out she will play the victim and paint a picture of complete innocence. I dread to think how many other young boys there are out there who have been through this.
I’ve been thinking the same thing. She is not going to come out of this smelling of roses.

Reactions: 25