Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgoose

That in itself would be deemed inappropriate by many organisations. At many universities, for example, if you as a lecturer followed a student on facebook, or gave them your private email, or exchanged PMs on Twitter, you'd be hauled into an investigatory meeting more or less immediately and given a formal warning, regardless of how innocent it all was. I'm not sure why a patron would be encouraged to establish private lines of communication with individual children. It simply wouldn't be condoned by many groups these days, or in those days.
Thank you! Even if his intentions were good, any professional in a similar position should know the clear boundaries that are put in place to protect BOTH parties. If boundaries had been in place, we wouldn’t have anything to speculate about would we and none of this would have happened? There are distinct professional relationships for a reason, if this all comes to nought I’ll still be satisfied with the actions of those who want to check it out, rather than ignore it and assume everyone is good-natured.

Reactions: 1

Gorgon

I think his big scare is that he's contradicted himself on TV and the sun interview. The TM one might have given some continued public support as he declared he was coming to terms with being gay, couldn't continue living a lie and never been in a relationship or no plans yet.

But then his Sun interview and PS admitting he always knew and before he married, everyone calls him brave, what about the wife? The fact that the showbiz world always knew. Why would they know unless he had had gay flings. That the TM studio and "family" was his safe space. People suddenly question his motives, add rumours of runners and mentoring and Snapchat ting young men, (not women), the media shutting down, and that he genuinely believes he should be admired for helping other gay men/women, people now think he's an egotistical manipulator, with secrets.
Yep, I thought couple “contradictions” which give people leverage to question some more.

Loulu2020

It won't let me sign it 🤨
I havent tried Im not on social media full stop. I am.only on here since a few says ago.
But according to a few posts back there was a Twitter post attached with people commenting.
Thats official right?
Newspapwrs always say there were offcom complaints about Love Islanders etc..

Rob123

Ive met a narcissisits or 4 in my time and he doesnt trike me as one. But thats the mask I guess. I really cant believe he isnt this nice guy.

He is definitely a really really nice guy and everyone who meets him who he is really nice to loves him, but there seems to be the other side that not many people get to see.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I
Piers Morgan is stealing a living. Have you seen that Sunday column he 'writes'? It's one endless 'So-and-So saw me and said how much they like me...Then another big star shouted how great I am... The next day I had dinner with this and that celeb, they agreed I'm brilliant...' On and on - and he gets a HUGE amount of money for it! And if he wrote Schofe's biography and failed to know he was gay - obviously he wouldn't have included it, but failing to know it? That's highly implausible if he's half the journalist he claims he is. So he's either incredibly incompetent or now a liar who is complicit with Schofe's team whilst acting on GMTV as if he's a mighty searcher of truth regardless of reputations.
I can’t remember whose column did he take over?

(many years ago I enjoyed reading John Diamond, remember him, I know different paper but really good)

I know he’s great friends with Kevin Pietersen so that’s a big no from me apart from the rest of his character traits

Loulu2020

Has Lorraine Kelly said anything on the matter?
I wayched her and she said nowt the past fww days incase I missed it. I like Lorraine but then I liked Phillip until the rumours. I dont want to believe any of them thats how much I liked him.

Hence TM should issue some kind of statment to address all this. Because I cant watch TM the same anymore.😒

Loulu2020

T
No, the PS and HW train
she might survive by the skin of her teeth
but he’s finished.

Oh well..we need to give her something to mull over
hello Ms loulou’s boss
im Mrs average and I switched off years ago
lots of free time on a morning to switch on..but we just don’t.
if you can’t win people like me over
you have no chance

Truth!
Hat got me laughing🤣..im literally that scared office runner now... I was one of those people who couldnt speak up back then but its those bad experiences that make you tough later...Funny though its like coming full circle. Im another runner... but nothing untoward happened to me just felt bullied and sidelined.
Now shes further up the top in a different way. Wow shows these ranks are obviously so tight..

Loulu2020

Is it just me guys, or has the content of This Morning this week been so dry? Monday’s show was basically all Oscars, didn’t watch Tuesday, and today just seemed like senseless content as well like make up etc... Do you think producers are going to deliberately dull down the content whilst Phil is on? They can’t exactly have a lying cheating wife or husband story anymore, like sometimes which they do feature!!
TM has become drier than a camels tongue 🐫

Its probably because they have more pressing things to think about these last months if all these tweets are anything to go by.