Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Jason is gay. He did say recently that he regretted taking court action over the article claiming he was gay, because by doing it, he made it seem like being gay was something to be ashamed of. I also think he's got better taste, Philth is repulsive.
I’m on the fence 😂. I’m only mentioning rumours from here and other sites. I definitely remember someone posting on here at least a year ago saying that it happened, but obvs this is a gossip site so there’s always going to be people making stuff up or an element of Chinese whispers.

I agree with you, if you’re going to go with someone, PS isn’t it 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spitting Image did a skit during their original run that openly said both Phil and Jason were gay....I believe (could be wrong, it was a long time ago) that was what motivated Jason to sue.

Friends that work in light entertainment say Jason is bi, so it was only half true...

Reactions: 5
I knew about the flat 10 years ago.. it was a hive of activity for the boys.. cough cough.. All the dogs in the street knew.. To watch his coming out on TV was cringe as everyone on the couch knew this and had to play along.. If the wife knew about it or there was an arrangement.. best of luck to her.. nice house, first class flights, expenses etc.. I wouldn’t say no to a Cousy life..

Reactions: 9
I always assumed the daughters were the result of a turkey baster and a very strict prenuptial agreement. I can't imagine Phil, who likes his twinks, would get carried away in the throes of passion with a woman. He would have been a twink himself at the time.
I doubt that, I think they did do the business!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
30 and 28. Born 93 and 96
Thanks for the correction
Not sure where I got their ages from lol
---
30 and 28. Born 93 and 96
I worked it out I was checking their births and typed type the 3 and the 6 instead of 0 and 8
😩
---
I doubt that, I think they did do the business!
He was 25 I think
---
according to Companies House his Gordon the Gopher Trading Company will be struck off in two months as the accounts are overdue!
As I mentioned way way back Gordis safe living in my loft with his family of tatty teddies
He’s not ready to come out yet and tell his story
He has been in talks with sooty ,sweep , sue
Basal Brush Roland Rat and Spit the Dog
About enduring their miss handling
He was trying to contact a mule to discuss all the muffing he injured but apparently all his strings were cut off
He found out that Looby Lou was married to Teddy so whatever went on in the basket was
Legal
Although there was a rumour about Andy Pandy being called Randy Andy
Or am I getting muddled on with the royal family forum

Right is time for bed night night Teddy Night Night Looby Lou
---
---

I worked it out I was checking their births and typed type the 3 and the 6 instead of 0 and 8
😩
---

He was 25 I think
---

As I mentioned way way back Gordis safe living in my loft with his family of tatty teddies
He’s not ready to come out yet and tell his story
He has been in talks with sooty ,sweep , sue
Basal Brush Roland Rat and Spit the Dog
About enduring their miss handling
He was trying to contact a mule to discuss all the muffing he injured but apparently all his strings were cut off
He found out that Looby Lou was married to Teddy so whatever went on in the basket was
Legal
Although there was a rumour about Andy Pandy being called Randy Andy
Or am I getting muddled on with the royal family forum

Right is time for bed night night Teddy Night Night Looby Lou
That should say Gordon is safe

Last edited:
  • Haha
From what I remember of the flat when it was up for sale on rightmove it looked right seedy, had a proper brothel vibe. Not that I know what a brothel looks like inside obviously, but what I’d imagine one to look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I remember of the flat when it was up for sale on rightmove it looked right seedy, had a proper brothel vibe. Not that I know what a brothel looks like inside obviously, but what I’d imagine one to look like.
I once went to an acquaintance's place and, despite being a wet behind the ears virgin teen, just knew that it had previously been an S&M dungeon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lock up your sons.....

Screenshot-2020-02-08-at-22.55.58.png
Screenshot_20240408_163313_Gallery.jpg
pedro-monkey.gif
0_This-Morning-viewers-dub-Phillip-Schofield-reckless-as-he-calls-for-pubs-to-reopen.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_163414_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_163422_Gallery.jpg

....A few pap shots, cute doggies & tearful pics put out as P R. might fool your remaining old bag supporters, but it won't fool Tattlers on Tattle.

We didn't come round the block three times, this morning ..... 😎😎😎

2_1JPG.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_163656_Gallery.jpg

....... and that cuts no ice with us , either, Philip Saville....

80B83FF6-EC95-4466-886F-25ADBACE1220.jpeg.jpg

😃😃😃

Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here's a viewable link for you: https://archive.ph/Gdibo

The only bit I took from this was

Bosses at the network take notice of viewer comments and often act upon what they want.

thats BS, (ITV) had no intentions of doing anything to that philthy C**t and his talentless bint after the cuejumping scandel even tho Viwers were outraged, it took Phil being caught out for noncing for them to final sack him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lock up your sons.....

View attachment 2863505View attachment 2863506View attachment 2863507View attachment 2863511View attachment 2863514View attachment 2863515

....A few pap shots, cute doggies & tearful pics put out as P R. might fool your remaining old bag supporters, but it won't fool Tattlers on Tattle.

We didn't come round the block three times, this morning ..... 😎😎😎

View attachment 2863522View attachment 2863523

....... and that cuts no ice with us , either, Philip Saville....

View attachment 2863524

😃😃😃

View attachment 2863525
That pic of Eamonn Holmes crying cracks me up every time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice Phils Joseph end of the show show turn didn't appear to make the best bits montage at the end of Ant & Dec SNT tonight 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11