Phillip Schofield #51 Tower block Tracy, fake surprise facey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion with the most votes was by @Dotty Merton
Well done!

Old thread here ...... https://tattle.life/threads/phillip...gay-and-takes-hollys-m-s-wardrobe-away.39766/

Recap
Amongst other stuff we discussed Simon Schofield's links to Phillip and also Mathew McGreevy's possible whereabouts and state of mind and also whether he will speak out against Phill or remain silent.
We chatted about aubergines, Kim Woodburn, ITV, Phill's mother and brother, Savile [yuk] and anything and everything Phillochio related.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
News just in, Fiona Phillips has Alzheimers. Sad, as her parents had it too I believe

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Phillip Schofield #51 ITV Viwers Are Tower block Tracy's, but he's way worse than Kevin Spacey ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That should be the next one Error404 !
Can you no longer like a post if the thread has closed ? You used to be able to

Reactions: 10
News just in, Fiona Phillips has Alzheimers. Sad, as her parents had it too I believe
Frizell ought to do the decent thing and step away from TM to ensure he doesn’t cause her anymore stress at this difficult time, as opposed to inviting members of the press to turn up on their doorstep by making deeply disturbing comments about aubergines.

Reactions: 37
It's really sad given how young she is. The cynic in me wonders why she's decided to divulge now? To take the heat off those vying for Frizell's head?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thread title suggestion with the most votes was by @Dotty Merton
Well done!

Old thread here ...... https://tattle.life/threads/phillip...gay-and-takes-hollys-m-s-wardrobe-away.39766/

Recap
Amongst other stuff we discussed Simon Schofield's links to Phillip and also Mathew McGreevy's possible whereabouts and state of mind and also whether he will speak out against Phill or remain silent.
We chatted about aubergines, Kim Woodburn, ITV, Phill's mother and brother, Savile [yuk] and anything and everything Phillochio related.

Think that might have been originally my title suggestion but what the hell...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think that might have been originally my title suggestion but what the hell...

the one I used was on page two of the most liked posts and posted by Dotty Merton. There were no other title suggestions ahead of it.
So Dotty's post got the most likes.

EDITED TO ADD - in Dotty's post it does say ' Can i suggest @OoolongGaboolong for the next title' - so my apologies for not realising the title had been suggested by you beforehand. :mad:

In my defence when starting a new thread it makes it difficult to get the correct new title when posters suggesting do not highlight in bold.
Thats when things get missed.

So if anyone is suggesting a title, please type it in bold to make it more easily spotted.
xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan Wootton just said re the news on Fiona, that maybe excuses Frizzell 's strange aubergine comment

• Wow
Reactions: 12
New thread and title 😀💖🧵 xx.

I leave this here, and be catching up in a bit 😄❤ x...

Resizer_16885054345931.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dan Wootton just said re the news on Fiona, that maybe excuses Frizzell 's strange aubergine comment
I have heaps of experience with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and that comment really pissed me off.

Close friends and family have known for a while that Fiona has Alzheimer’s and while it's stressful for family when there's a diagnosis, him protecting the TM brand with that weird comment has nothing to do with what he's going through.
I've heard panic from friends and family from the trying to navigate the system and worry about coping, but in over a decade's experience have never known anyone talk in tit codes like Frizzel did.

I think Dan was backtracking to cover his arse personally

Reactions: 23
There's a guy posting comments on Youtube videos about PS... Mackenzie Linden. He says he has worked for ITV and he knows MM. This might be the new source of Penny Bunny as he was told on the comments to contact her. I'm not sure if I believe this guy is reliable. He is claiming that Phil wanted MM to start as a junior in 2019, but bosses refused due to his age and put it off until 2020 as Philip suggested if he wasn't brought on board he would leave. This makes no sense because MM left TM in 2019 :unsure:

He could just be an attention seeker trying to get subscribers for his channel...
---
He also said he is appalled with how Phil behaved and treated anyone of us who dared to speak to MM but then in another comment he says he's never met Phil or worked with him :rolleyes:
---
linden1.jpg

linden2.jpg

linden3.jpg

linden4.jpg

linden6.jpg

linden7.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Caught up on the last thread but sorry on no giving out any emojis as the like button has disappeared 😮...I notice it's like that on other threads on here if a new one is opened the old one loses the like/emoji button.

I'm hoping it be a mistake that's soon fixed. To keep on topic ...maybe Philth has stole it as he didn't agree with us lol 😄 x .

Resizer_16885104403863.jpg

Resizer_16885104217651.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.