Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
What is happening with this independent inquiry? Barely anyone on here, or in the press and on social media are talking about it. This should be big news. Will the findings of the investigation be revealed today?

Reactions: 5

Strawberry Tart

Hearsay based on some social media 'evidence' I think. Nothing concrete.
There’s a post on one of the earlier threads where someone heard it from a friend of a friend who works for one of the red top papers or something . But I think the age and timeline fitted too.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone has seen it but Donny Osmond has a brilliant TikTok about living a lie since the 70’s, it’s not quite what you think but I’m sure he’s having a dig, if even he knew than there can’t be many who didn’t.

• Wow

LByrne74

VIP Member
I never have received a dick pick... I would die 😆😆😆 I did go on a date once with a guy utterly offended that I wouldn't go to his house to sleep with him on the basis that he had bought champagne 🤔
I've never received one either except from my partner and he was already my partner for some time
I saw that earlier. Who is gemgem? Who wrote about her experience with PS
Looked to me like it was a Reddit post not not sure.

Quackers

VIP Member
Could be, as it sounds like he only got upset about things when the boy told him no more in August 2021. Few weeks later, he runs to Phillip's house all upset. It had been going on since 2016, yet he didn't get upset and run to phillip with his guilt in all that time, did he?
Sounds like he only ran to Phillip in a state because he couldn't have his abuse anymore.
Was he looking for Phil th to get him a replacement.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter if Philthy is or isn’t a Mason I can understand why people associated with Freemasonry don’t want to have any association everybody is cutting ties with him right now

However it’s important that people don’t think ah they belong to Masons they do charity teach kids volunteer hold puppies smiling that a person is harmless or above questioning

People probably thought this Turpin former Freemason bloke was a nice man but there he was trying to arrange rape of a child for one example of a bad apple

Retired City worker Graham Turpin made the two-hour journey from his home in Essex, where he lives on a boat, to Wiltshire on June 2 after chatting with the “girl’s” mother on nudism enthusiasts’ website True Nudists.

Swindon Crown Court heard the 67-year-old grandfather had brought 22 condoms, Haribo sweets and lubricant to the meeting – as well as a camcorder with which to film the rape.

There are bad apples in all walks of life even the church and I don’t doubt there are in the mason
but any decent person would report any wrong doings
Think as the masons seems very secretive and closed knit people get suspicious
The thing is you can buy books and there was even a documentary on them
But the installation process is kept private
Although being a wife of one and watching my husband practice I could become one although I am not going to bare my breast in public 😂
All the rituals make sense when you know what they mean

• Heart

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
So he’s got fucking Alfie defending him now. That in itself warrants another woe-is-me interview. You know you’ve hit absolute rock bottom when that shit feels he’s got something in common with you.

Reactions: 4

Jwren

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about law at all, but could it possibly mean that the minor (if named, therefore searchable) might show a link to PS and not just TS - other than a familial link, I mean. A professional link perhaps.
Could be. Do you mean perhaps a child from drama/theatre school, or similar?

Ni Idea

Ran out of time to edit .. Philip used a suicide threat and involved the name of CF to highlight his own desired outcome to be left alone by the media .. It's a shame when Sonia sat next to Gyles this morning on the TM couch she didn't mention her strong feelings ......

View attachment 2220068
Sonia Sodha's columns are always incisive... the comments are always turned off under them in the Graun, what a surprise!