Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenabelle

Don't think Holly feels pressure. Holly only cares about her career and about remaining the queen of daytime TV. She's got what she wants but hopefully it won't last. Viewers - if they don't like her - should just not watch any TV programme that she is on.
She's clearly delusional. She's acting exactly like Philip, talking about everything, except the elephant in the room. Can I ask why they fell out, she knew about MM. And even if it was about Philips brother, are they not that good of friends, where she should support him. Like anyone would do for their bestfriend.
---
I don’t think he was sacked as such, he quit, apparently to ‘save’ This Morning, I think that’s what he said in a statement. Although I think he was probably told you either leave voluntarily or we‘ll fire you for gross misconduct.
Ah would you go ask my arse. To Save the This Morning family. Bullshit if he done nothing illegal. I would be screaming it from the hilltops

Reactions: 6

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Ben's actor friend Karl Hughes is also tagged in the tweet from Andi Peters... honestly I think Ben was a bit of a hanger on and met celebrities through Karl. PS also followed Karl.

Looks like Karl was filming at ITV in November 2009 and then Ben started following PS on social media and tweeting each other. Maybe Ben had tagged along to ITV and met PS then.

Reactions: 6

clare999

That’s what I’ve wondered why now was it out there when the media have know for years ?

Reactions: 5

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Didn't the police officers on the Kenny Noye case have to be changed cause they were freemasons like him?
Unless they told them they were Freemasons how would they know they don’t wear badges or do the ministry of silky walks
Although they do some odd things
But once you know the meaning of them it all becomes relevant

• Haha

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Little Bitch is the head of twink procurement at love house ITV? Hard to believe 🤔
Actually this could be a story of jealousy and revenge even blackmail Holly knew what he liked tempted him with a twink after Philthy interrupted her one too many times to get that sofa all for herself ??? Hhhmmm

• Wow

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Wondering if Frazil had a spliff for breakfast yesterday before being interviewed on his doorstep - that’s the most bizarre comment 🍆
someone make it make sense please

Where are you watching? The Parliament channel on BBC is showing the House of Commons
Here luvs, but its not bloody starting, so not sure whats afoot.