Phillip Schofield #47 I would have got away with it if it weren’t for those pesky Tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no longer have a brother!! C'mon get the zimmer frame it's pap time mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Let me guess, to Manchester...the new centre of the Universe as far as the media are concerned...why can't shows be filmed in different cities such as Bath, mix it up a bit? Media City must be raking it in. Manchester (Salford) is the new London in terms of media monopoly.
Probably cheaper. People used to moan everything was in London so think they spread out up north. Sure there's some things filmed in Birmingham too. Or used to be. That Rav Wilding con programme that's on in the morning is filmed in Scotland I think.

Reactions: 6
Probably cheaper. People used to moan everything was in London so think they spread out up north. Sure there's some things filmed in Birmingham too. Or used to be. That Rav Wilding con programme that's on in the morning is filmed in Scotland I think.
There are a few things filmed up here in Glasgow, the Weakest Link definitely is.

Reactions: 4
Hi! Did they (Itv) let that Holly bury herself you think?🤔 what a crazy patronizing speach😲 I cant belive they let her do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.