Phillip Schofield #46 The Gay R Kelly of Breakfast Telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan Shalit? Who the duck is he. Which ITV executive is using that pseudonym, or is Philth moonlighting as a pretend journalist writing his wish list. What a load of bollox. Excuse my language I’m not usually one for swearing as you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is Eamonn's agent, unbelievably. I know we all hate YMU but at least they sing from the same bleeping hymn sheet as their clients! What the duck is Eamonn's agent doing appearing to defend Philth???!!! I'd be having a strong word the way only a Northern Irish man can if I were Eamonn. It's funny the way the accent can invoke fear, and I don't mean Troubles related, it's just the way it sounds when they're annoyed. My boyfriend is the same. People know not to mess with him if he lets it be known he's really annoyed. He doesn't have to lay a finger on anyone. He once warned off a guy who had come drunk and making threats into the shop I used to work in. Didn't lay a finger on him, but the guy never came in again! The gas of it all is he's the softest hearted guy, probably more soft hearted than me, but that accent.... You don't mess with a Nordy. Go on Eamonn!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For MM to be involved with someone on such a personal friendship level must have been a huge impact in his life at that time .. he was walking round on clouds.

Maybe I'm just very tired, but this made me tear up just now. He had the wool pulled over his eyes didn't he. Bread crumbed into a situation he potentially didn't want. I would be so heartbroken if he was my son. I hope he's out there getting the love and support he deserves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.