Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd ask you for a source but Jwren will get moddy again.
🙄 Really was there any need for that.

Edit I was perfectly polite to you and just asked you to perhaps start a new thread rather than derail this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If Phill and Holly discussed their secrets in the make-up room, then the make-up crew will also know everything about them as well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone else reluctant to watch the entire BBC interview because they know they will end up beyond incandescent with rage?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
How you doing Bill? Sorry I'm a cheeky nun. But I'm not quite sure how to take this post. Is that Simon Schofield I see? Scott gives me the heebies, I have no idea who he is tbh but seen him mentioned.

Gates was mates with Epstein no?
Gates is mates with everyone. Evil tit of a man

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think anyone else was visible in the photos.

Wasn't that the weekend of the coronation? I presume before all of this including queuegate, he would have been doing commentary for ITV so he had to make sure to be seen elsewhere - am I bovvered kinda thing.

Someone mentioned this on previous threads - I am surprised that he never got any recognition or awards from the royal family like lots of others (some of them very dodgy as it turned out) have done. I wonder why that was.
He even got to do a tv series or programme one time where he met and interviewed Prince Philip.
I can’t remember who, but several threads back an eagle-eyed Tattler zoomed in on Philth’s sunglasses in one of his Insta pics from the Paris trip (think he was sitting outside somewhere) and there was a reflection of a young man taking the photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
New thread -

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else reluctant to watch the entire BBC interview because they know they will end up beyond incandescent with rage?
Yes, can't bring myself to watch it. His faux sad face and the clutching of that bloody vape like a security blanket gives me the rage. ETA: Someone close to me also took their own life and never once gave any indication that they were going to. Suicide baiting is the lowest of the low. Pure manipulation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She deserves to be dragged.
She was/is happy to take the lifestyle and money, she has to take some of the responsibility.
The only thing that should save her is an interview hinting at his controlling nature and being hell to live with. She knew!,
Totally agree with this. She's as bad as him. Kept schtum cos she enjoyed the lifestyle.

It's odd that Dan W and Eamonn haven't tweeted anything, even a cryptic tweet. And what with Kim's non appearance on gb news last night, I'm wondering if they've been shut down or warned. Or even if pressure has been put on the head of gb news.
I fear you are right

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.