Phillip Schofield #44 Always knew Schofield was a vapist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If it was a heterosexual relationship it would be nudge nudge, wink wink.”

Dear god Phillip, how old ARE you. It’s 2023.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Exactly, such a weird set up! Well unless she’s known all along and is just raging the money wont be coming anymore 😬
How awful of him to put his daughters through that worry, that their dad might top himself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I mean I think Phil is guilty as hell a dirty lying n*once

But if he didn’t do anything wrong (& itv believe this) why has he left this morning.. was this originally over his brothers conviction or the MM saga or both.

If holly is back on the couch imagine Phil comes back

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean I think Phil is guilty as hell a dirty lying n*once

But if he didn’t do anything wrong (& itv believe this) why has he left this morning.. was this originally over his brothers conviction or the MM saga or both.

If holly is back on the couch imagine Phil comes back
If it was just because of his brother then thr MM stuff would never have needed to come out

Reactions: 7
He is very evasive with the actual details of how it started. As in who made the first move? Who initiated it? That's important I think considering the age/power gap.

Reactions: 17
MM has had a lot of powerful, wealthy and influential people telling him it's in HIS best interests to keep quiet when really its to serve their own best interests.

Philth has played his final hand with the suicide card. Imagine the pressure on that young man. He's been tied up like a kipper.
Perhaps he's receiving a steady, monthly income from Philth, that stops if he makes serious bean spillage.

Reactions: 10
Richard Bacon
Richard Bacon in fact got an incredibly easy time of things after admitting to illegal drug use, because the media went very soft on someone who was caught doing something nearly all of them do. There is some kind of myth he lost his career, which he didn’t.

Reactions: 13
I don’t give 2 hoots if PS is gay. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. What does annoy me is he’s used the gay community to hide behind. In pride month. “You can’t criticise me it’s homophobic”. No you monumental yogurt I’m gonna criticise you because you used and groomed a much much younger teen then told everyone to shut up. And lied. 3yrs this has been around and you’re just pissed off you’ve been caught
Speaking up for all the yoghurts, this a highly offensive post. We suggest the turds of flies eating the excrement of people eating yoghurts... Or the flies feeding off the turds of flies that ate the excrements 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm trying to work out what he feels bad for doing and how he thinks he's let everyone down.

On one hand, he made a bad decision by dating a younger colleague, on the other hand it's homophobic to criticise him for dating a younger colleague.

Is it just the power dynamic of him being a big star and MM being a runner? Is that what he thinks his only mistake was?

Also just watching The Sun interview, some of the phrases are said verbatim! I'm sure if you edited the clips together you'd hear him say the exact same things in the exact same way. That's weird. Sincere apologies and statements don't need to be rehearsed.

Reactions: 13
I'm living for the day when the true facts all come out about PS, and all these bloody do gooders telling everyone to leave him alone, have egg on their face.
They all disgust me. It’s all very “You tickle my kernel and I’ll tickle yours”.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.