Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MM's dob is 1996. So SS knew MM from the age of approx 9???? Has Simon made any posts about all this yet because his part in all this is beginning to seriously fester. Was he groomed to groom? Wtf is going on here?
He has worked on cruise ships as well by the looks of it but I haven't had a proper look at that yet 👀

Reactions: 4
We all know Holly lies like a cheap rug
Holly knew! I will never believe otherwise. She was such a personal friend of PS, it went way beyond professional co workers. I also believe Stef has known for a long long time he was gay. MM comes across as a really nice guy, he has in mind undoubtedly been groomed from a young age.

Reactions: 15
He has worked on cruise ships as well by the looks of it but I haven't had a proper look at that yet 👀
Yep, he's all over those cruise ships. How old was he the year Sav and Philth were on that cruise ship, was he there too? He's just worked on brokeback mountain for the stage.

Edit to add. SS was on the cruise ship with Savile and Philth. How old was SS at the time?

I've got pen and paper out to make a fecking timeline here. There's feckery afoot.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Has MM signed a gagging order? Is that why the papers aren't showing his picture or saying his name.

Reactions: 5
Thw fact he was following young lads and snap chatting them and wasn't warned that this was inappropriate for a middle aged man beggers belief!! Unless the cronies at itv had no understanding of social media at this time. But anyone famous following back the general public is mainly doing it for their ego.
I think he got away with a lot of this because he was 'married'. And although the general public didn't know its clear those in the business weren't surprised whe he came out!

I vaguely remember a story about him snap chatting a young male teen and it hitting the news. Can anyone remember the deets?

Reactions: 6
Every time I see the thread title I start laughing again, and remembering Eamonn's imitation of Schofield's dramatics. 😁

'And I said, is that ALL, is that ALL?' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know KK gets a bad rep and she does bring a tit tonne on herself but I felt for her tonight I really did.
Has the grubby gopher botherer been spotted anywhere yet ? He’s been MIA since last week now and his papped cliff walk with his mother, He is going to have to come back to London and face the music at some point ?
But at least it will be easy for the taxi driver when he drops him off outside his house “ yes the one on the right with the nonce sign outside …. That’s me ! “
He hasn't been spotted in Cornwall. My guess is Portugal, or bunkered in his Southwark flat, drowning himself in gin and plotting his next move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tbf I think it was the mix of user name and when you were kinda sticking up for Holly that might not of helped your cause

in other matters, this Ellie Costello on GB next to Mr Insania reminds me of antiques Lauren, I think its the bottom lip and dimples. and neck.
I wasn’t sticking up for Holly 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ how was I sticking up for her by saying she probably doesn’t know every detail what happened? I didn’t say she didn’t have a clue what’s going on

Reactions: 6
Yep, he's all over those cruise ships. How old was he the year Sav and Philth were on that cruise ship, was he there too? He's just worked on brokeback mountain for the stage.

Edit to add. SS was on the cruise ship with Savile and Philth. How old was SS at the time?

I've got pen and paper out to make a fecking timeline here. There's feckery afoot.
Man alive, the names in those tweets eh …!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I was watching a YouTube video on this whole sorry mess and it occurred to me that Morgan is quiet because he’s almost sure to have got similar dirt on him - it’s not hard to imagine ambitious teenage journalists or TV presenters who he’s promised the moon to in aiding their careers. He knows this is going down the coercion/power imbalance road and he doesn’t want the spotlight on him as fingers start to get pointed.

All I can say is, all you shady bastards will have your day of reckoning. At the time you may have felt untouchable, but may this be a lesson to you.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Fair play to Kerry Katona. She was teated appallingly. Watching that interview and seeing the way Phil speaks to her makes me feel anxious, it must be horrific for her to look back at.

I thought she conducted herself pretty well. Wootton seemed to have met his match 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.