Phillip Schofield #40 The grumours were all true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Bower talking about Carolyn McCall saying when she was at the Guardian she ran it into the ground and had poor balance sheets at EasyJet.

Says She is a political appointment and she has failed to address this week's problems. The political reporters such as itvs Robert Preston who scream questions to ministers have also been silent
Can't stand Piston 😠

Reactions: 4
Do you remember when Holly appeared on The One Show intoxicated, on her own when Philth was "ill" (he later claimed it was due to him struggling with his sexuality)?

At first, it seemed she had just enjoyed a few drinks after work and was laughed off but given the timing, it does beg the question if she was under some unbeknown pressure that day. She was very much out of character. And it's not like Philth to miss a TV appearance, he loves the attention. Could this have been the day when Holly asked Philth about the affair?
A few drinks after work?
Was she getting pissed from half 12 until the one show lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve skimmed the article sorry, but I did read the parts about TV presenting etc.

It’s not a flattering article. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before.

I agree with a lot of what he says. Basically it seems to be a dumbing down of standards, in his eyes, that anybody can go on TV to do his job. It’s obviously harder than it looks but I’m assuming if you’re hard working enough or intelligent enough, you can do a bit on TV? I stress a bit, not a long stint for years etc. Although apprenticeship and learning on the job is popular in other industries.

As I said the other day, I first saw Eamonn years ago on Open Air. I loved that programme and he was great on it but I’m sure he’s changed since those days, more cynical.

Yes, some people will see this latest interview as the ramblings of a pent up, frustrated, angry man who didn’t get the breaks he thinks he deserved.

I think he’s been very brave putting his head above the parapet. You can only hope that other people who know the truth do likewise.
Martine Maxwell wrote a piece for our hometown newspaper about EH and his interview. Basically said that although she had never seen any of that behaviour from PS she knew who she believes and it is EH. Went on to say how he treats everyone well and if he says "if you ever need any help..." he means it and never asks for anything in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's depressing about all this is that absolutely nothing seems to have been learned from the Savile situation, all these years later. I'm not suggesting Philth is anywhere near as bad, but we have abuse of power over a young person at the very least.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
P

And why in the first photo below does he portray himself looking like a broken man. And in the second as if he’s smiling for a standard publicity image? You’d think he would look a bit more shell shocked if he’d made this decision to come out after years of inward turmoil!
He is a good actor he fooled me ,I have to keep reminding myself it’s not just a rumour He HAS CONFESSED!

Reactions: 5
For the poster who raised how much drinking booze is endorsed by TM and Philth, I hadn't realised but you aren't wrong. It's a theme. Someone else suggested Philth needs to visit AA.

View attachment 2208365
A lot of celebs seem to follow the charlie alco diet. Charlie will kill the hunger and so the alcohol doesn't have as much extra impact on the weight, look at all them rock stars from the past, all stick thin, all mental partiers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.