Phillip Schofield #40 The grumours were all true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any breaks?
Yes 1 x 20 min break half way through. It wasn't as bad as I feared. Better than the one in person where we had 1 attendee droaning on about every time he had sped in his car and how he felt so bad about it, god he was a tiresome bleep and the course overran by 34 minutes because of him! I think we all could have got done for speeding trying to get away from him at the end of it.

On topic..... Philth is still a grooming bleep.

Reactions: 9
If Holly comes back on Monday, when she's sitting on the Sofa, will she keep reminding you of Philth? I think thats the test. She's too closely associated with him an his antics. He'll always be a shadow following her around on that show.

Reactions: 11
Tattlers with full time jobs - you guys are the real MVPs!! the only reason I'm getting through these threads is because I'm on maternity leave!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The wine deal has gone now too. Like rats escaping a sinking ship.

Jesus when even the purveyors of that fermented cat piss he was hawking want to distance themselves. To quote the great Monty Python "This is not a wine for drinking. It's a wine for laying down and forgetting about."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If PS uses Mishcon de Reya, and also paid for them to represent MM, then it means that he thought MM was on 'his' side yes. Mishcon are rottweiler celeb lawyers who help their clients cover up and injunct loads of nasty stuff. They act for a lot of politicians, ex-PMs, that kind of stuff.

If MM turned around and basically said, PS lied to you, then yes that would represent a conflict of interest. Different firms would deal with that in different ways and it really entirely depends on the nuances of the situation and also whether there's any civil or criminal case in the offing.

But we just don't know enough about what's gone on behind the scenes tbh. But I think that in itself is incredibly juicy - I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash
Hopefully they’re pissed off enough at PS to do something, without MM being caught in the crossfire

Reactions: 4
I was gifted the Stacy Solomon dove set and it’s actually lovely 🤭
I never considered that PS might’ve been paying MM’s bills but would make sense as he’s a controlling narcissist and probably viewed MM as his possession 🤢
Do we think Holly will “come out” as an addict and go into rehab? The reason I wonder this is that it seems it’s on the cards her drug use will be in MSM soon. If so then she can control the narrative and garner sympathy by being “so brave” and sharing her “mental health struggles”. She can blame her questionable behaviour on her inner turmoil. It worked for Ant after all.

Hopefully they’re pissed off enough at PS to do something, without MM being caught in the crossfire
I think a lot of the top legal firms would resign from representing a client if it was found that client lied to them. I'm sure I saw somewhere that PS or MM is represented by Mishcon, what I don't know is whether they represented Phil before all this came out or whether they are the new firm who came on if the old firm resigned over being lied to.

The other big Celeb-Protecting-Slap-An-Injunction-On-Em rottweiler firm is schillings. They represented Prince Hazbeen in his ongoing legal battles with the Mail and the UK Home Office.

TBH PS's Insta story last week was so ill-advised that I'm kind of wondering if he was 'between' advisers at the time.

Who knows? It's all total and utter speculation on my part. It's a crazy situation because he's clearly lied to so many advisers (YMU etc) anyone who took him on now would have to be damn sure he was being absolutely truthful.

Reactions: 10
If Holly comes back on Monday, when she's sitting on the Sofa, will she keep reminding you of Philth? I think thats the test. She's too closely associated with him an his antics. He'll always be a shadow following her around on that show.
Do you remember when Holly appeared on The One Show intoxicated, on her own when Philth was "ill" (he later claimed it was due to him struggling with his sexuality)?

At first, it seemed she had just enjoyed a few drinks after work and was laughed off but given the timing, it does beg the question if she was under some unbeknown pressure that day. She was very much out of character. And it's not like Philth to miss a TV appearance, he loves the attention. Could this have been the day when Holly asked Philth about the affair?

Reactions: 14
Yes that’s right. After a weekend binge with Speight. He found her. I recall the news reporting on it as being quite odd, as if there was more to say but they weren’t allowed to.
---

I totally think there’s more than Meets the eye with this 2 faced place.
They were investigating him for her murder when he necked himself. I always assumed that was as good as a confession tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Holly needs a wholesome image for the brand she promotes. As she enters her 40s, she is trying to appeal to the wholesome, happy family market, such as when she did the BB cream advert showing her getting ready in the morning. M&S have a wholesome image, look at the other ambassadors they have had in the past, Emma Willis, Myleene Klass.
She’s already in her 40s, she’s 42. She already thinks, in her head, she has a wholesome family image. She did that when she quit Celebrity Juice. I don’t think anybody buys that image of her

Has anyone seen Loose Wimmin this week? Wondered if Ruth was on this week and whether all this shitshow with PS and Eamoon’s interview was mentioned at all? I’m too busy trying to prop my eyelids open to get normal life done to watch them all on catch up. Ta very much and carry on doing good work. You lot are funny fucks as well as being crusaders for justice and bringing down lying scum like Scrote
Yes Ruth has hosted the last 3 days. She usually only does Monday & Tuesday. No mention of her husband’s interview or Phil in general but then I wouldn’t expect there to be

Reactions: 16
I just need him to keep on earning, says Steph. This was in 2022 after they split of course.
You’ve just reminded me of the fairly recent 40th anniversary Phil special that Lorraine did! They must’ve all known then what had been going on, yet they still fawned all over him and stroked his massive ego…

• Sick
Does make you wonder where he's going to make money when it all dries up. You would think he must lead a fairly expensive way of life.

Reactions: 10
For the poster who raised how much drinking booze is endorsed by TM and Philth, I hadn't realised but you aren't wrong. It's a theme. Someone else suggested Philth needs to visit AA.

clothing-apparel-furniture-couch-person-people-human.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That was so bizarre. Can't advertise chocolate cos it's "toxic"? Who do ITV think watches This Morning - dogs?
“Ruth and I are prevented from advertising CHOCLOTT! It would be poisonous to advertise CHOCLOTT!”

My favourite indignant moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you remember when Holly appeared on The One Show intoxicated, on her own when Philth was "ill" (he later claimed it was due to him struggling with his sexuality)?
I’d be struggling with my sexuality n all if BP was tearing me open with his massive 🍆

😲

For the poster who raised how much drinking booze is endorsed by TM and Philth, I hadn't realised but you aren't wrong. It's a theme. Someone else suggested Philth needs to visit AA.

View attachment 2208365
´Twas me and another Tattler I think. Why do we need to know his wine cost £7? How many of us are in jobs where we can neck a bottle of cheap plonk at get paid mega money for an afternoon of work? Mind boggling

Does make you wonder where he's going to make money when it all dries up. You would think he must lead a fairly expensive way of life.
I know a lot of celebs invest in property development companies, big faceless companies that can turn a profit. If he’s any sense he’ll have something out there that’s independent from selling his name (which is now tarnished for good!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's certainly a tonsil stretcher! No wonder Philth's voice can sometimes be a little hoarse!
Oh god I'm having flashbacks to the coming-out charade... i swear he was putting on the most ridiculous fake hoarse voice, and making it sound like his voice was cracking under the sheer emotion of it all

Fake prick 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
One of my friends was a make up artist on Emmerdale. She left years ago but she used to play on the netball team with some of the actresses

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.