Phillip Schofield #40 The grumours were all true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the US and don't know much about her, but if I was in her position I'd stay in the nice house with a new boyfriend and take some long pricy vacations on my not-yet-wasband's dime.
I honestly think she knew about MM and he wanted it hushed up publicly(career/image). I think she has been his beard for a long time and loves the standard of living that life as Ps wife gives her.

Reactions: 10
Do you remember when Holly appeared on The One Show intoxicated, on her own when Philth was "ill" (he later claimed it was due to him struggling with his sexuality)?

At first, it seemed she had just enjoyed a few drinks after work and was laughed off but given the timing, it does beg the question if she was under some unbeknown pressure that day. She was very much out of character. And it's not like Philth to miss a TV appearance, he loves the attention. Could this have been the day when Holly asked Philth about the affair?
Drunk? Shurely shnot.....

download-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thinking about the wholesome list of women that M&S use to endorse their wares and it made me think of some couples that could replace HW when she inevitably ducks off:

Emma Bunton and hubby Jade

Emma Willis and hubby Matt

Thoughts??

Reactions: 10
I think i agree with what some others have said, he and talk tv are hanging on for an exclusive interview.
I bet Piers knew about PS and MM too. I would hope, if MM decides to give a big interview, that he does so with Dan Wootton who has been instrumental in all this coming out.

Reactions: 8
Just thinking about the wholesome list of women that M&S use to endorse their wares and it made me think of some couples that could replace HW when she inevitably ducks off:

Emma Bunton and hubby Jay

Emma Willis and hubby Matt

Thoughts??
Kim Woodburn and Kim Woodburn

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hard agree with this but I still don't understand why riots in France don't fit the woke agenda. The French are rioting because their economy's in the toilet, they hate Macron and his pension and climate change reforms and they really hate Macron in general.
Because it doesn’t fit the mantra that Brexit is bad and the EC is perfect.

Reactions: 4
“Ruth and I are prevented from advertising CHOCLOTT! It would be poisonous to advertise CHOCLOTT!”

My favourite indignant moment 🤣
For someone that screwed when people laughed at his weight I'm surprised he wanted to advertise chocolate

I bet Piers knew about PS and MM too. I would hope, if MM decides to give a big interview, that he does so with Dan Wootton who has been instrumental in all this coming out.
Whereas I’d hope MM doesn’t use DW as he’d just turn it into another woke vs righteous saviours debate.

DW has a soapbox on GBN this while and he could have definitely broke the story there if his paper editor wouldn’t let him.

Why do DW and Perez Hilton look like knock off versions of each other now that I come to think of it?

Reactions: 9
So MM was “promoted” to Loose Women but shortly afterwards that role was deemed to be redundant and he was let go. I hope ITV’s HR department hasn’t had a recent IT issue which has wiped a load of their records as they are going to be needing some proof if/when an independent inquiry does happen
Maybe it fell in the sea with Vardys mobile 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else feel that they no longer want to watch ITV? It’s mostly tit anyway but it feels very tainted now. All of it. Fake plastic crap. I hate how they are burying their heads in the sand hoping it will all go away. It’s not going to.
Absolutely, I am all over GB News and Talk TV. Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn, Yay!

As for the soap awards and NTA's, vote for anything bar ITV. If we all have a concerted effort perhaps ITV won't have a single award. Mwah-ha-ha. Take that, Frizzle, Gormless and S'Lygo and D Easyjet.

Just toddling off to get the voting links or ya all.

Home - The British Soap Awards

Vote | National Television Awards (nationaltvawards.com)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would like more info on that too… the way I’m imagining it, MM got very, very drunk and declared his love for Phillip and made a bit of a show in front of everyone. Given that this would seemingly be after many months of Phillip cruelly picking him up and dropping him when it suited, I hate to think what a mental state the poor kid must’ve been in.
Eh said in part 1 or part 2, that MM was on Loose Women having a breakdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Been out all day, come back to page 49 on yet another new thread! Slow down! Not really, I’m loving it. I’m also loving that it appears that Mail Online are getting the majority of their stories from here today - pretty sure one of you awesome tattlers posted the Elf video yesterday and sure enough, it’s online today!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Taking a while to find a replacement for the Soap Awards isn’t it? Would have though they’d have been much quicker getting someone, anyone

Reactions: 6
Taking a while to find a replacement for the Soap Awards isn’t it? Would have though they’d have been much quicker getting someone, anyone
It’ll be Dermot O’Leary. Doesn’t he already do the NTAs? Bish bash bosh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.