Phillip Schofield #40 The grumours were all true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crappy Wylde Moon is overpriced tat, but look the new perfume evokes trust! HW needs to spray it around the TM studios! She mentions in her May journal about having time off and having ‘me’ time. How ironic!
Is it just me who thinks Holly has ripped the name of the company off of The Smurfs? The company that Neil Patrick Harris was working for was called Blue Moon. All I see when yu guys mention Holly's company is the cosmetics company from the film. Does that make PS Gargamel???

Reactions: 2
Runner shot This Morning showreel and interviewed Phillip Schofield

The runner who became Phillip Schofield's lover filmed a showreel at the This Morning studios in a bid to launch himself as a TV personality.

The man, who the Mail is not identifying, interviewed Schofield himself in the reel, which sources say was 'made and paid for by ITV', raising yet more questions for under-fire channel bosses who insist they knew nothing of the fling.

The video shows a closeness and ease between the pair, with the runner discussing 'singing in the shower'.

A senior ITV source said: 'This is quite extraordinary. It shows the extent of Schofield's influence that he could make this happen for someone so junior.
Everyone who allowed it to happen will have of course wondered why this was being done for a runner and what the relationship was between them.

'Of course it was all bought and paid for by ITV - it was filmed in the This Morning studios by the show's cameramen. It even starts with the This Morning music. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it.

'How many runners get access to the cameras, studio and main presenter? I'll tell you how many: none.'

The bombshell video again raises questions about who at ITV knew or suspected that the presenter was having what he called an 'unwise but not illegal' romance with a very junior colleague.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It was still coming up on my Amazon feed, up until this week!
It’s being relabelled as PS mouth wash
It removes all traces gin breath and spoken lies 🤪👻
Was going to put something else but to quote another sleeze “I’m a lady” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely, I am all over GB News and Talk TV. Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn, Yay!

As for the soap awards and NTA's, vote for anything bar ITV. If we all have a concerted effort perhaps ITV won't have a single award. Mwah-ha-ha. Take that, Frizzle, Gormless and S'Lygo and D Easyjet.

Just toddling off to get the voting links or ya all.

Home - The British Soap Awards

Vote | National Television Awards (nationaltvawards.com)

Thankfully they've take Philfe out of the nominations for presenter. He was still on there the other day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.