Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Pink lookalike lady was the x factor too wasn’t she? What they did had a big impact on her mental health
I think so I remember there being loads of them and the entire thing predictably covered up by ITV. People may slag GB News but ITV is way, way worse and I hope the corruption now gets exposed.

Reactions: 15
It will be either ten past or twenty past ten.

Fecker does this when he has Tom Bower or Lady C on to dish some dirt on Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 9
LMAO, I stepped away for half an hour and the thread's filled up with people waiting for Eamon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GB news is like when you go on holiday and there is a rubbish local news channel on - maybe it should be renamed Butlins TV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This reminds me of the Megan and Harry thread when we were all waiting on the Oprah interview being broadcast. The trepidation is off the charts 😂 I should be bloody sleeping as I have to wake up at midnight... It better be worth it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.