Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to thank Tattle again for the time and responses over the last half an hour. I appreciate them all and I will take the rest of the day to ponder everything. Don’t know why this place has a bad rep. Between this and GB News they helped me recollect and consider a few things. I’ve been in touch with MM and obviously won’t say anything else in case any journalists reading, which if they are… a note for them all, please put clear instructions on your social media pages how to get in touch if you don’t accept open DMS. No point in doing anything if I can’t bloody get in contact to report something!

• Heart
Reactions: 172
It’s very awkward to say something without saying anything if you know what I mean. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I have some direct experience with PS and it was something somebody said last night on here re MM and needing support. I’ve got some evidence and something that MM would be able to identify in agreement with me. I’m just going to take an hour out and work out my next move. I don’t want to embroil myself into something that could impact my daily life. Yet I don’t feel I can ignore it. 😔 Thank you for all your comments.
Just want to say good luck with whatever you decide to do. Some great suggestions have been given. Breathe and take your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just want to thank Tattle again for the time and responses over the last half an hour. I appreciate them all and I will take the rest of the day to ponder everything. Don’t know why this place has a bad rep. Between this and GB News they helped me recollect and consider a few things. I’ve been in touch with MM and obviously won’t say anything else in case any journalists reading, which if they are… a note for them all, please put clear instructions on your social media pages how to get in touch if you don’t accept open DMS. No point in doing anything if I can’t bloody get in contact to report something!
This might not be relevant, but if there has been a criminal offence, this website can help with useful contacts for further information. Although the website is called Rape Crisis, they can help with advice regarding a wide range of sexual offences including grooming, contact with underage individuals etc. ISVAs are widely available, so even if you don’t go through this website, you will be able to find one in your area.

Whatever you and MM decide to do, make sure you have support around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Just on tomorrow's presenters.. are they typical because it's a bank holiday within a half term? I've not watched it in donkeys years
I thought that too. Josie and Craig for Bank Holiday, then back to Dermot and Alison on Tuesday?

Reactions: 16
Depending on the information, would police need to be involved fir instance
I’m cautious of writing this contribution here, been observing events here the last week or so, only contributed to stick up for GB News I must say. I’ve a lot to thank them for, for keeping this story running and giving me a bit of confidence to face a few things regarding this.
Can any Tattlers help me. I’ve actually got some information regarding PS, I’m not sure what’s best in what to do with the information I’ve got. I’ve tried to reach out to Katie Hind on twitter to no avail. It’s complex to go into and I don’t really know where to turn and how to proceed or if. I’m only saying this after the confidence due to how things have suddenly escalated. Does anybody have any suggestions here?

Reactions: 8
Mediamyster whilst I don’t have any great answers, I think Tattlers have given some good safe pointers to consider.
Just goes to show Tattle ain’t the bad place people make out
Without a doubt tattle is the friendliest forum I’ve ever posted on. We get a lot of unfair flak.

• Heart
Reactions: 121
I’m cautious of writing this contribution here, been observing events here the last week or so, only contributed to stick up for GB News I must say. I’ve a lot to thank them for, for keeping this story running and giving me a bit of confidence to face a few things regarding this.
Can any Tattlers help me. I’ve actually got some information regarding PS, I’m not sure what’s best in what to do with the information I’ve got. I’ve tried to reach out to Katie Hind on twitter to no avail. It’s complex to go into and I don’t really know where to turn and how to proceed or if. I’m only saying this after the confidence due to how things have suddenly escalated. Does anybody have any suggestions here?
Please know that us tattlers care very much about your well being. I'm so glad you feel you now have the confidence to 'step forward'. I hope you have a good support system around you.....The Editorial phone number for the Daily Mail is 02079386899. This might be the best way to speak to Katie Hind or someone that can help. I got this number off their website. Good luck. X

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Yes they're always quoting emails or phone numbers if youve got a story
If it’s something you want public, I’m sure there’s plenty of Journos who would be interested. Should be pretty easy to find their email addresses.

Reactions: 9
It’s a very awkward line. I don’t want to rush into a blue light scenario. I know that sounds like an excuse! Just something has clicked in my mind and I also know MM… I just need to handle this as calm as possible
Yes , don't rush into anything. Make sure you are comfortable by speaking out and of course if it involves MM ,please make sure you have is permission.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s a very awkward line. I don’t want to rush into a blue light scenario. I know that sounds like an excuse! Just something has clicked in my mind and I also know MM… I just need to handle this as calm as possible
If it’s to do with MM (or related to the same) and you know him, would it be best to speak with him directly in the first instance?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's all starting to come out now about PS so there has got to be a police investigation up and running. So many others are starting to come forward with their awful and vile experiences with him. He's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
O
If you can tell him he has our full support

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Without a doubt tattle is the friendliest forum I’ve ever posted on. We get a lot of unfair flak.
It really is and I’ve posted on them all. Digital Spy, Mumsnet, Dotmusic, Worldpop the old Channel 4 forums. This is easiest fhe friendliest.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
🎶 crash of drums, a flash of spite
My golden career flew out of sight.

My colleagues faded into darkness, I was left alone 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
It's all starting to come out now about PS so there has got to be a police investigation up and running. So many others are starting to come forward with their awful and vile experiences with him. He's done.

There has to be police involvement right? I mean, we haven't had anyone come out to speak up about their experiences with Phil apart from Eamonn and Kim. Now that the story of his relationship with a young employee is out in the open there is no reason to hide is there? Unless they have all been threatened with the sack or something but its just odd there is not one person quoted anywhere so I can only imagine the papers know not to say anything just yet in case it impacts on a case. Their reporting of the "affair" has also been very much focused on painting MM as a victim, not like the red tops to give a tit about that.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.