Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the press are reporting that MM was 15 when he met Philip Schofield, will the police now investigate the matter ?
If phil has paid MM for his silence where does that leave a criminal investigation?

Reactions: 27
It’s a very awkward line. I don’t want to rush into a blue light scenario. I know that sounds like an excuse! Just something has clicked in my mind and I also know MM… I just need to handle this as calm as possible
What about reaching out to a safeguarding team at a relevant charity ? They might be able to point you in the right direction if they can’t help themselves

if its more workplace rather than grooming, another option might be an Independent HR resource like Get Off Comedy , which was set up to tackle sexual harassment and other issues within the stand Up comedy industry. I know television and comedy aren’t the same but it’s close enough that they may be able to help you work out what to do next , while also advising you on how to protect your self if need be

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As the press are reporting that MM was 15 when he met Philip Schofield, will the police now investigate the matter ?
If phil has paid MM for his silence where does that leave a criminal investigation?
If the pay off story is true, it is SO murky - I do wonder if the Police are involved now.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
another ex CEO gave, what appeared to be, a veiled threat to anyone wishing to speak out on the Lisa Tarbuck show on BBC R2.
Can you clarify the Liza Tarbuck reference? A CEO made a veiled threat ON Liza'a show, or to anyone who might BE on her show and be tempted to speak out? It's confusing, because Liza never has guests on the show, and doesn't even have listener phone-ins. She's strictly a one-man operation, so to speak, so she's a funny one to mention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Im not a lawyer but I’m pretty sure you can’t pay someone to not prove that you did something illegal.

It would nul and void the contract surely?

Reactions: 17
I’m cautious of writing this contribution here, been observing events here the last week or so, only contributed to stick up for GB News I must say. I’ve a lot to thank them for, for keeping this story running and giving me a bit of confidence to face a few things regarding this.
Can any Tattlers help me. I’ve actually got some information regarding PS, I’m not sure what’s best in what to do with the information I’ve got. I’ve tried to reach out to Katie Hind on twitter to no avail. It’s complex to go into and I don’t really know where to turn and how to proceed or if. I’m only saying this after the confidence due to how things have suddenly escalated. Does anybody have any suggestions here?
If it were me, I would consult a lawyer first. Protect YOURSELF and THEN move forward. Plus a lawyer would know who to talk to.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The reason I say this is that if it relates to MM, he may be in a position to corroborate and if he isn’t he can sign post you to someone reliable in the media. You didn’t clarify if it is illegal or not so kinda not giving us much direction. You say you don’t want blue lights so what do you want?
It’s very awkward to say something without saying anything if you know what I mean. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I have some direct experience with PS and it was something somebody said last night on here re MM and needing support. I’ve got some evidence and something that MM would be able to identify in agreement with me. I’m just going to take an hour out and work out my next move. I don’t want to embroil myself into something that could impact my daily life. Yet I don’t feel I can ignore it. 😔 Thank you for all your comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 163
Can you clarify the Liza Tarbuck reference? A CEO made a veiled threat ON Liza'a show, or to anyone who might BE on her show and be tempted to speak out? It's confusing, because Liza never has guests on the show, and doesn't even have listener phone-ins. She's strictly a one-man operation on-air, so she's a funny one to mention.
I never heard it, was mentioned on the previous thread. Someone called Lis Howell, a former senior executive at ITV. I’m guessing it’ll be on sounds. I’ll try and locate it.

Reactions: 10
Might be jumping to conclusions a bit, but I’ve been thinking.
The fact that people “in the know” (ie: eamonn, Ruth, Rylan etc) haven’t gone to the media to share their stories would indicate to me that there is potentially a police investigation in the offing. It’s also very interesting how cautiously the media have been handling it. Obviously there would be the risk that naming names etc could result in litigation from Phillip, but it could also be that they have to be careful not to jeopardise any official enquiries that are happening.

A huge amount of the work involved in a police investigation usually happens without anyone knowing about it. They build their case, gather the evidence, and then haul people in for questioning. They need to make sure that they have as much as possible before even speaking to a suspect.
It's all very strange isn't it. Very media vs Phil and NO outside involvement at all. Nobody defending him but equally no obvious words of support
Almost as though people know to keep quiet

Reactions: 26
There once was a slim silver fox
Every morning on our telly box
His best friend Holly
Threw him under a trolley
Because he lied about liking young….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It’s very awkward to say something without saying anything if you know what I mean. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I have some direct experience with PS and it was something somebody said last night on here re MM and needing support. I’ve got some evidence and something that MM would be able to identify in agreement with me. I’m just going to take an hour out and work out my next move. I don’t want to embroil myself into something that could impact my daily life. Yet I don’t feel I can ignore it. 😔 Thank you for all your comments.
If you ever happen to speak to MM again, please send him our love and let him know he has support.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Mediamyster whilst I don’t have any great answers, I think Tattlers have given some good safe pointers to consider.
Just goes to show Tattle ain’t the bad place people make out

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Just on tomorrow's presenters.. are they typical because it's a bank holiday within a half term? I've not watched it in donkeys years

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen a tt of a model who says she worked on This morning quite a lot and even she new there was something going on between phillith and MM..🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Can you clarify the Liza Tarbuck reference? A CEO made a veiled threat ON Liza'a show, or to anyone who might BE on her show and be tempted to speak out? It's confusing, because Liza never has guests on the show, and doesn't even have listener phone-ins. She's strictly a one-man operation, so to speak, so she's a funny one to mention.
Ok to clarify, it was included in a news item on her show at 0.58 on 27/5. It was not on her show as such. I’ve just heard it and it sounds very robust as a comment. It’s probably originated from R4 or somewhere else.

Reactions: 4
Half term for me so I shall be tuning in to see what's said (if anything).

Reactions: 8
That’s a good suggestion. Thank you. I feel a bit embarrassed I hadn’t thought of that. I’m just feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all.
I have no suggestions but just wanted to say that I hope you're ok and have some support with whatever you're dealing with at the moment, don't give up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ok to clarify, it was included in a news item on her show at 0.58 on 27/5. It was not on her show as such. I’ve just heard it and it sounds very robust as a comment. It’s probably originated from R4 or somewhere else.
Oh, okay, thanks for explaining :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.