Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much, much more to come on this.

He's another Saville

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
The last thread disappeared quicker than Schofield and 3 teen boys in a Nissan 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
Katie Hind has managed to find big or undeniable something on Philth according to Susie Boniface from the Mirror. That thing she's found out is what got him to make the statement and apologise publicly to her :oops: Points out that when exactly has lying about an affair meant you have to step back from every single job you have and be dropped by your agency?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
In his statement, one short week ago, he said I have always tried to be honourable and kind. bleeping TRY HARDER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
Unwise’ is a strange choice of words, and quite derogatory to MM.

I wouldn’t have used the word ‘unwise’ at all. Just would’ve said a consensual relationship began when the person involved was 18.

PS can’t sugar coat it, he got young lads in for work experience (never girls) and this one in particular (maybe others too who knows) became a target. He held a position of power over MM so it’s totally grooming.

Glad he quit ITV, next out is HW for enabling PS. She had opportunities to advise PS or else inform ITV bosses. She did neither, she needs to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 121
Good god, I disappear for a few hours, and you've started a new thread already!
I've only just noticed the top stories in the DM, lots to catch up on, mind blowing.
So has his super injunction run out then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.