Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think MM has been a loose cannon since the summer. Way upthread is MM, a chunkier man than the earlier boyish images, on Instagram. He posted a short film saying he had a new job on LW, that was posted in July. That was probably just after the friendship ended, probably terminated by PS. He has been stressed since then, tetchy and rude to colleagues, and probably worried whether MM would start chatting to the papers. Stress does that to you, makes you thin.

Reactions: 14
I like Lisa (McPartlin). Someone start a thread on her. Plleeaseeeee. Her ex Ant, ITVs Golden boy... ITV? The sun shines out of them lot...
Lisa hasnt spoke out. But then has she divorced? Did she get a payout yet or is it all bs? I feel shes been portrayed badly in the press...
Hello she got dumped. Ant went off with some staff member and friend. Shes painted as bad. WTF?!?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know right?! We are lovely! ❤

Yet according to most Instagrammers, we're a hate forum full of nasty, vindictive cunts who have made them all suicidal 🙄😂

Only because we call them out on their gifted/ad/collabs/money-making bullshit and pathological lying.

Honestly, I have seen some great support here on Tattle for people struggling with all types of issues. Definitely not just a hate forum! 🙌🏼
I am relieved that Tattle Life is able to allow people to voice an opinion without being banned or moderated out like most of the tabloid press. There are a number of topics which the newspapers will not allow comments on at all, for example the McCanns. What we are seeing at the moment with the Schofield case is a powerful tv company controlling what you can read or contribute on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So that’s two 19 year old boys Pip sent friendly messages to on Snapchat.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know right?! We are lovely! ❤

Yet according to most Instagrammers, we're a hate forum full of nasty, vindictive cunts who have made them all suicidal 🙄😂

Only because we call them out on their gifted/ad/collabs/money-making bullshit and pathological lying.

Honestly, I have seen some great support here on Tattle for people struggling with all types of issues. Definitely not just a hate forum! 🙌🏼
And just because we can spot a liar from a mile off ...;)

Reactions: 7
He only looks frail because hes lost weight due to the stress of being outed as gay and having an alleged affair with MM.

Reactions: 8
Absolute total narcissistic little twirp.
PS had two twitter accounts for the haters so that he could give them a piece of his mind then block them.... god that bloke is so up his own arse never mine anyone else’s!

Then his wife having a secret twitter account to check up on him, maybe she didn’t know his alleged secret past after all🤷🏼‍♀️ why would you need to keep tabs on him on twitter 🤨

He said he had a secret twitter account for stalking his haters, i read an interview with him, I mean, that is so pathetic and insecure, not funny at all

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just went on GMB twitter page to watch the thing with Joan Collins this morning. Has it been deleted?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I like Lisa (McPartlin). Someone start a thread on her. Plleeaseeeee. Her ex Ant, ITVs Golden boy... ITV? The sun shines out of them lot...
Lisa hasnt spoke out. But then has she divorced? Did she get a payout yet or is it all bs? I feel shes been portrayed badly in the press...
Hello shegot dumped. Ant went off with some staff memberand friend. Shes painted as bad. WTF?!?
There's an ant and Dec thread for all that https://tattle.life/threads/ant-and-dec.4682/unread

Reactions: 3
Who is this Phillip Schofield, is he famous or something?
No, just some random middle aged gay man. Thought it would be good to talk about a non-celeb for a change. Name plucked at random from the phone book. It’s going well, three threads in.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So that’s two 19 year old boys Pip sent friendly messages to on Snapchat.

Yes and totally grooming behaviour in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.