Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deletion of accounts and twitter posts etc is deeply disturbing. I can’t bear how much we are manipulated by the rich and powerful trying to change or control the narrative.
This thread is shocking if even half the tit is true!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Im another Digital Spy refugee if you'll allow me to join you?

Yesterday I received two warnings for talking about this subject, and three threads, including one that has run for over two years and was originally started to discuss Philips bizare behaviour on social media (uploading photos of his bare arse on snapchat, the pics are still out there if you have strong stomach and wish to look. Not a pretty sight!). ITV are all over the forum like a heat seeking misile, a few weeks ago a thread about Ant McPartlin and his divorce from Lisa was also deleted. It really stinks.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Really good article, thanks. It mentions Will Young who refers to PS coming out as 'a day to celebrate'. How so? I remember during the reality show he was on (Pop Idol?) Will Young took out an injunction against newspapers printing that he was gay.
Exactly my thoughts about will young too..
Random but I nearly knocked him over once with my bicycle 😂
Edinburgh Festival years ago, I was on my way to Tesco and I was pushing my bike up a steep hill, he was looking pompous and didn't look where he was going 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope MM is ok.

I think Philip had a thing for him when he was a slim teen and as he grew into an adult he lost interest.

It's a bit like the Jen Aniston Apple TV show.

MM doesn't have the looks or talent to make it and that must be hard to take along with being ditched by someone he's probably idealised since he met at age 10.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just thinking if Phil is genuine and was wanting to come out for no other reason (which clearly isn’t the case) than just wanting to be himself. Would you really do it during a time when you are on two big shows instead of doing a quick statement during his 2 month holiday during the summer. To me that completely says it all that there was more to it than what he says.

Reactions: 23

This tweet is dated a couple of weeks before PS announcement on Friday...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Really good article, thanks. It mentions Will Young who refers to PS coming out as 'a day to celebrate'. How so? I remember during the reality show he was on (Pop Idol?) Will Young took out an injunction against newspapers printing that he was gay.
Will young really did come across as silly on sky news.
Being gay myself and accused of homophobia was strange, But most of twitter still couldnt answer
how can one celeb be tagged as scum or a liar, And people like Schofield tagged a Hero and Brave?? LOL

IHMO he's got no credibility left because the amount of times there's been interviews he's taken the moral
highground over liars or people who have been in a sham relationship, I cant see how he can do another interview
like this again without someone mentioning his situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.