Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Clodagh McKenna's gushing post on Instagram and the comments are equally as sycophantic. Top comment from Richard E. Grant which disappointed me tbh 😔
doesn't surprise me, her and her husband (a lord or an earl or something) were brought out to appear on This Morning when queue gate was the big scandal, you know for the special show that was concocted with amazing footage shot from a mobile! you could see it was a big attempt at damage limitation that continued to backfire

Reactions: 7
I hope this proves to be true. Walliams is another individual I find disturbing. There was an upload on YouTube a few years ago of him humiliating a teenage boy on stage.
Something of the night about that one. Makes my skin crawl. Always has done....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Phillip is trying to organise a support BBQ photo opp and get people to attend to show they're on his side next weekend. Davina has said she's busy, Chris Moyles says he's busy, Vanessa Feltz says she can't make it. I don't think anyone has confirmed.
He'd best not take the wrapping off the disposable BBQ then. Shame to waste it, and money might be a bit tight in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dermot looked shattered / in shock! Does anyone have any opinions on why Daily Mail aren’t posting comments or only allowing a select few through after like ages has passed?
Dermot looked shattered / in shock! Does anyone have any opinions on why Daily Mail aren’t posting comments or only allowing a select few through after like ages has passed?
DM are probably vetting them before publishing them and maybe they are too brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe they just did that ridiculous tribute/thanks!

"one of the best live television broadcasters this country has ever had"? duck off Alison.

What an absolute tit show shambles, ITV really are!
I am sure she paused after she said that because she was about to add "called Phillip Schofield" because that is the only way he fits that criteria if people are honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is quite tenuous but I know someone who knows someone who is a celebrity journalist - they say it’s not DJ.

They say that David Walliams is next in line for the PS treatment from ITV. They want rid of both.
There’s something about him I’ve never liked. He comes across as a sleazeball.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just went on his Wikipedia page to see if there have been any edits and it's locked 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Disagree to a point.

Molly's entire career essentially revolves around her dad. She is the product of nepotism and her management of him hasn't exactly covered her in glory. She has managed him into this mess instead of dealing with it promptly in 2020, when he should have stepped down.

Yes, she's not responsible for his actions, but she has managed him throughout and they've allowed him to get away with it all.

And now it all ends in scandal when any agent or manager worth their weight would have dealt with it efficiently. She's not good at her job because she's been protected and given a leg up at every stage because of who her father is.

And as for Ruby - she has blue ticked herself on social media (presumably simply for being the daughter of Schofield) and her pics show her unashamedly living a life of privilege and luxury which I have no doubt her father funds.

The rumours have been going around for at least three years, and at no point has she made an attempt to distance herself.
What I don’t understand is that everyone knew in 2020 about MM and that the order was never forever so why have they not dealt with it back then knowing it would always come back to a head? Am I missing something? Why now?

Reactions: 12
Lads wtf my husband asked me questions today about schof today and said he read that he has a super injunction that's costing him a fortune in fees and will expire in June. Did I know and I didn't...
From what I’ve read on Twitter this is supposedly true, and that there’s a journalist with a massive expose but can do the story till this super injunction is lifted. It’s between schofield & David Jason that are the names people are saying

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand is that everyone knew in 2020 about MM and that the order was never forever so why have they not dealt with it back then knowing it would always come back to a head? Am I missing something? Why now?
Because by placing that order 3 years ago , Philip Saville has managed to trouser another 2 and a half Million Pounds Sterling in wages from ITV, and another £1.1 million from we buy any car. Com , and another 3 years of boys etc etc in that time ......
---
This thread is moving fast! Who is doing the new thread? This one might get locked soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
And where is the"hot in demand golden girl" Holly. Yes, we knew she was off this week, but to take 2 weeks off for the furore to die down...not as gutsy is she. Hiding away like a scaredy cat.

Reactions: 15
I think ITV has got rid of Walliams already. He jumped from BGT before he was pushed. What other shows does he do for them? He has the deadest, creepiest eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Something of the night about that one. Makes my skin crawl. Always has done....
I agree. I don't buy his relationships with these hot women. I suspect he is gay, nothing wrong with that, but his personality is utterly revolting, and the mask is slipping.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I think ITV has got rid of Walliams already. He jumped from BGT before he was pushed. What other shows does he do for them? He has the deadest, creepiest eyes.
He legit looks like a shark. All smiles but I have this horrible, uncanny valley feeling from him. The kind of bloke you'd half expect to rip their face off and beneath the skin is some kind of lovecraftian hell beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First time commenting on this thread but was up to speed reading it all here when he straight-away-came-out-slowly-after-nearly-thirty-years. I've also watched the video of him in the pub with that young lad - the runner who he met at acting school aged 13 iirc. Syphilis took him under his ̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶ alright. Oops, I meant wing, silly me.

In honour of this ̶ ̶s̶e̶m̶e̶n̶ moment, thought I'd pen a little ̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶k̶y̶ . Bloody hell, I meant seminal and ditty!

A Special Limerick for a special glob of molecules ;)
There once was a dastardly diva
Whose blood rushed up like a fever
When he got the boot
Oh what a hoot
His fag hag is next, ho heave her

• Haha
Oooh! I have to say i think Holly and her famous friends have always reminded me of the mean girl clique at school 😬
They'll be circling her now, massaging her ego, ready to pounce and defend. Nicole Appleton etc...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.