Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read this before and I will be so sad if it’s true.
This is quite tenuous but I know someone who knows someone who is a celebrity journalist - they say it’s not DJ.

They say that David Walliams is next in line for the PS treatment from ITV. They want rid of both.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Although his daughter is ostensibly in charge of his career, I suspect the reality is very different. He will be running the show. He is that type of man, a narcissist.
Absolutely this. It’s likely for this exactly reason that his daughter is his manager - because it means he can just tell her what to do.

Reactions: 15
I disagree Eamonn is doing himself no favours, although I get what you mean. Imo, he will be cheered on by many, both in tv and the public. He is exposing the cabal, as he puts it, in itv.
I honestly don’t think EH gives a toss anymore. He doesn’t need itv anymore and is probably enjoying the freedom to speak without many restrictions. I think he’s far too old and wise to give a rats ass and he’ll surely be retiring soon anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The media and those working in it have known about the scandal since he came out. Something has changed in recent weeks. What prompted him to make the statement refuting the feud because I had clocked out when that was made.
the unravelling was prodded by Philth taking an extra week off in the lead up to the Easter holidays it was announced on the Monday at the start of the show, by that afternoon or next day the media were reporting on the court case of his Sibling which continued through the week, there was a statement read out on Philth's behalf as evidence in the trial, his Sibling was found guilty at the end of that week, Philth continued with his Easter holidays which started then and so did Holly, after this break Philth returned and Holly was absent and it was announced at the start of the show she had supposedly had shingles, Dan Wooton started to report via GB news and his newspaper articles that all wasn't what it seems behind the scenes at this Morning with Hollyfilla an d Philth, he also has alluded that there was more to come of the story

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't think we've heard the last of PS. He says "he's broken, feels stabbed in the back, doesn't feel that he received the respect he deserved". I think he will do a tell all and bring a few down with him.

Reactions: 17
On a lighter note (because it made me laugh), I’ve been watching old episodes of QI today and they were talking about animals with multiple penises. Someone asked if there is a creature with more than 2, and Alan Davies replied “Phillip Schofield, he has 5” 😂
(Series S, episode 9 if anyone wants to know)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg, I don’t know why they bothered, that was terrible 😂 I mean, PS has been presenting TM for 21 years and according to TM is all because him and HW have fallen out that he is no longer on, so why not a proper send off, why no show reel of his decades on TM with celebs gushing how brilliant he is?

(I think we Know why!🧐)

We’ve not heard the last of this saga by a long shot!

Reactions: 20
Phillip is trying to organise a support BBQ photo opp and get people to attend to show they're on his side next weekend. Davina has said she's busy, Chris Moyles says he's busy, Vanessa Feltz says she can't make it. I don't think anyone has confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw Clodagh McKenna's gushing post on Instagram and the comments are equally as sycophantic. Top comment from Richard E. Grant which disappointed me tbh 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 5
‘We can’t start todays show without paying tribute’…..yeah they literally can’t start the show without doing that as it’ll lead to press speculation twofold. Also implies they didn’t really want to do a tribute hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think we've heard the last of PS. He says "he's broken, feels stabbed in the back, doesn't feel that he received the respect he deserved". I think he will do a tell all and bring a few down with him.
its a case of be careful what you wish for!

Reactions: 6

I wouldn't be surprised by this. unless there is clear cut evidence of him grooming MM when he was underage, I would say PS believes that he is totally in the clear as any relationship was when MM was of age and thinks it has all been blown out of proportion. I would say he's such a narc that he believes he is the victim in all this by MM wanting to go to the papers. he's just that type of person- can't see his own faults (regardless of the fact a man of near state pension age dating a TEENAGER is bleeping gross).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is quite tenuous but I know someone who knows someone who is a celebrity journalist - they say it’s not DJ.

They say that David Walliams is next in line for the PS treatment from ITV. They want rid of both.
I hope this proves to be true. Walliams is another individual I find disturbing. There was an upload on YouTube a few years ago of him humiliating a teenage boy on stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Swash - come off it. She’s bad enough but a Poundland Charlie Drake ain’t going to cut the live tv mustard.

In the next few weeks the world and his wife are going to be put forward, or put themselves in the frame for this job. Needs someone with journalistic ability and like ability. Needs a pool of people.
Oh FFS that is superb!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.