Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is a gutless cow. I don't think their fallout was just because he didn't tell her first about his revolting Brother. I suspect there is more drama to it than that. Both are fake, two faced turncoats.

Reactions: 37
Something of the night about that one. Makes my skin crawl. Always has done....
His relationships seem fake.

Hmmm Never liked him since a signing and he just ignored me and gave me a dirty look
Matt Lucas signed it and smiled
and said how are you?
really chirpy and trying to make me comfortable as it was evident I was nervous now.

..I said I'm here to get this signed for a friend Who likes your show.
Matt moved the book back for him to sign again. And David signed.

David looked up and gave me a dirty look again.
I was shy back then and felt intimidated.
I looked blank but I wish I said what I thought like Youre bleeping rude twit! 😠

I'd do that now!!!!
---
Any teen will do 😂😂 hilarious 😆

Can anyone tell me just why Phillip Schofield was ever Joseph in the first place??
The song goes.

He was Joseph's favourite son

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just went on his Wikipedia page to see if there have been any edits and it's locked 👀
It was locked ages ago I believe, probably 2021 or 2020 - back when loads of places wouldn't let you say anything about him.

Holly's is locked too.

Reactions: 15
Oooh! I have to say i think Holly and her famous friends have always reminded me of the mean girl clique at school 😬
They'll be circling her now, massaging her ego, ready to pounce and defend. Nicole Appleton etc...

Wow, reading all of it, H sounds nearly as bad as P. 'Worship at her shrine or face the consequences' and 'her Doris Day wholesome image is fake'

• Haha
I’ve noticed that GB News posts from today have gone. Only the ones from yesterday showing. Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread Title Suggestion:
The Schofey Pokey Song: You said you threw the towel in. But you were booted out. In out, in out, Pip shakes it all about. You do the Schofey pokey and you lie abound. That's what Schofey's all about.

• Haha
I tried to set up new thread but put it in the wrong place. So I think I need to leave it to someone else. On checking I think it’s ok.
---

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.