Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

ITV won't give Phil the sack
Just like herpes he always comes back.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sorry I missed it I was basting a quilt.

So they totally ignored the headlines which was on my first option as to todays show intro.

To me it’s almost a form of gaslighting in that they think there’s nothing to see, carry on as usual. Probably wrong term. I’m not surprised Phil has a tough skin, pardon the pun, but so does Holly.

It all seems very disingenuous but This Morning has long since lost any moral authority on any matter.

The thing that shocked me was Eamon Holmes comments on live telly. To be honest I’ve never liked him and I don’t think it makes him look good!

Reactions: 14
what about this for a thread title , We've had out Philoughby!
---
I SO wanted her to hand back to Pfilth with ‘toodle pip!'
"Toodle Pip!' what great thread title when he finally has gone! hopefully for later in the week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Phillip Schofield #26 Oh what a circus oh what a show, The writings on the wall, time to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First, Phil is a creepy control freak who is past his prime, and is rapidly turning into a wizened elderly lady, but he is not a "kiddie fiddler".

Second, ITV don't need to 'sack' him. They can continue paying him, but take him off air. They would have plenty of grounds to do so given the awkwardness on screen.

Third, Phil may have a lot of front in appearing today, but it's not a case of "poor Holly" when she has aided him, covered for him, praised him, hugged him and is still on air with him. They are in some ways as bad as each other.

Fourth, the AWKWARDNESS TODAY!!!! :eek:

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.