Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s like he’s ashamed he’s gay. Or is he clinging on to the family unit so the daughters continue to get jobs through nepotism?

Reactions: 24

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Yes to this! There's no chemistry anymore, they have awkward silences too. There's no chat between them between links which makes it very obvious they aren't best buddies anymore.
God, I'm almost tempted to watch. I love the thought of a really toxic atmosphere in the studio, that would make me so happy. That probably makes me a bad person, but all I want is to see the bloke off our screens, he makes me physically sick.

noseyparker80

The fact that his management, itv etc turn off comments or filter them and colleagues/friends burying their heads in the sand is absolutely disgusting. Too many people turning a blind eye, in favour of power and money is what’s wrong with the world we live in. I’m terrified bringing my children up in this society. People with power and a voice should be defending the vulnerable. It’s a disgrace!

• Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Feel for poor MM. He fell for an older guy when he was barely legal, that bloke shagged him and told him to keep it a secret I bet. Got him a decent job in TV. Then abandoned him. And every time Pilth gets mentioned MM has his name mentioned too. Hope he is doing ok. Poor chap. All very sad for him ☹☹☹
oh @London Hung Guy I do agree . it seems kinda forgotten that MM has been the fall guy here.
let’s face it We’ve all been taken in by someone who seemed to want the best for us. MM has just this played out in public. I think it’s outrageous and I really do feel for MM.

• Heart

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Do tell! ☕🫖😁
She and all of those girls (Fern etc) were best mates and notorious for ❄. They were bridesmaids at Sarah’s wedding (I’m sure there’s photos somewhere)

the night before Sarah’s wedding they were all getting on it, but Sarah went to bed (so she could rest before the big day) and Holly went in and woke her up at 4am to get more gear from her. Can you imagine! Apparently Sarah has never forgiven her.

I hear Holly was still a big skiing enthusiast alongside her husband for a while (not sure about now).

• Wow
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Somebody asked, probably on the old thread, how it was known about MM. Obviously none of us have any facts BUT you would hope that with all this discussion (and not just here) ITV would have issued a denial if it weren't true. If it isnt true then MM has had his life destroyed on rumours and for ITV to have stood by and not said "we are aware yada yada yada" is despicable. There is an innocent young man in all of this and he's been made a sacrificial lamb
'Duty of Care' and 'ITV' aren't exactly words you'd associate together.

• Heart

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
I love Rylan and I think his undercover on Saturday Night Takeaway showed that he is as genuine as they come. Compare his behaviour with that of Alison Hammond on her undercover and you have 2 very different people. Alison is not the bubbly, silly, laugh a minute person she likes to portray. She was rude, dismissive and came off as a diva.
Having lived near Birmingham for some time, those that have had the displeasure of being round her, thought she was a complete diva and above her station. I don't know how this 'national treasure' has come about

Quarantarantino

---
Look how young he looks. Justice for Matthew
---
Very talented boy. A year later Philth was following him on Twitter 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Salacious

Chatty Member
Like I said earlier, nothing will come of him for a long while get. Certainly not whilst he’s on TM.
TM is all he has.

When he leaves (and he will one day), pandora's box will be opened. And all those who stood by him (including ITV) will get what's coming to them. especially if the allegations are that serious.

And if the "tough" tabloids are scared of running a story (the Sun supposedly has a stack of evidence on him), then shame on them. Have they learnt anything from Savile?

This isn't about discrediting or damaging the reputation of Pip (he showed his true self with queue gate), it's rather the sleazy practices that go on in the media which need addressing. Lessons clearly haven't been learnt and no wonder there is a toxic atmosphere on ITV daytime. My fear is when Pip goes he will drag a lot of people down with him, and no one will come out of it any good or reputation intact.

• Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
45 comments and every one of them negative 👏👏

Was in work so didn't see it, but watched the short clip from the Mail article. The "nice to see you" was, let's say, not full of enthusiasm as it would have been years ago. It was very "polite". My late mother would have said it was "from the teeth out".
---
Was looking at tweets on This Morning. Lots of talk about how body language is awkward. No hug, freshly bleached roots after a quite short bout of "shingles"
Screenshot_20230424_175217_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Doc

VIP Member
The entertainment industry is all one big circle jerk, and an immoral one at that. That’s how he’s still got his job, how he’ll still get jobs, and the media blow smoke up his arse. Unless he’s convicted of something or undeniably linked to a crime he’ll be the floater that won’t flush.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Holly must rue the day she got into bed with him. Not literally but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 23

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Why did Philip decide to come out when he did, knowing most in the industry knew of his sexuality. It wasn’t big news for those in the Sun office surely. Were the Sun planning on outing him or publishing his grooming of MM?
Exactly. He's not gone public with a partner,he still wears his wedding ring. His life looks exactly the same as before so what WAS the point? Oh yes, grooming story about to break.🤢

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oh look he’s taken his wife and his daughters with him again 🙄 When will the decrepit old weirdo realise they’re now grown adult women with partners, homes and lives of their own? He seems horribly controlling of their family unit trying to keep them as little girls. Its fucking weird. I bet he was quietly fuming that Joel went as Ron Burgundy as well.

Completely OT but was Kelly Hoppen meant to be Lily Savage? because that’s who she looks like.

• Haha
  • Sick

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
The beginning of the end of pweirdo Phillip Schofield …? We can only hope 🙏🏻 Legions of people who have suffered under this wanker are now putting the fizz on ice 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ding dong Schofe will be gone soon 🙏🏻

• Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Agreed. I especially think it's wrong to teach women and children to "be kind". Fuck off. I wish I had been LESS kind when I was younger and stood up for myself more.
It should be "Keep Vigilant" !

I think a good lot of us have been vigilant because we had the hallions number from day one !

• Heart