Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to just watch the paper review then switch off when I’m wfh. There is definitely a divide between them now like there wasn’t before. So no more inside jokes which is a blessing

Reactions: 8
Hoping in vain that ITV will act if the viewing figures go down when he’s on. It will be the only thing that will make any difference because at the moment it seems like he’s untouchable for some reason.
AFAIK, viewing figures are extrapolated from surveys after the broadcast. Unless you are streaming, they don't know how many people are tuned into a specific show.

Reactions: 5
Dear God, Philth wet dream young Take That impersonators on just now :oops:
---
P&H really don't like that life coach do they :ROFLMAO: ... to be fair I think she's giving some quite questionable advice

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He's one of the nominees for the TRIC awards (television radio ?) Ffs how come?

TM is also a nominee.
It's a public vote online

• Sick
Reactions: 11
AFAIK, viewing figures are extrapolated from surveys after the broadcast. Unless you are streaming, they don't know how many people are tuned into a specific show.
There are monitoring boxes given to a certain number of people, a few thousand nationwide which monitor every bit of live TV watched. They are given to every demographic so they get a broad reach. Then they extrapolate and multiply to get an approximate viewing figure. So population 68 million and say (pure guess) they install 6,800 boxes, each time 1 box watches TM, that is 10, 000 viewers for TM.

Reactions: 10
There are monitoring boxes given to a certain number of people, a few thousand nationwide which monitor every bit of live TV watched. They are given to every demographic so they get a broad reach. Then they extrapolate and multiply to get an approximate viewing figure. So population 68 million and say (pure guess) they install 6,800 boxes, each time 1 box watches TM, that is 10, 000 viewers for TM.
I didn't realise they used them as well as interviewing.

Sounds like a faf having box and telling it who is watching etc!

Reactions: 2
I didn't realise they used them as well as interviewing.

Sounds like a faf having box and telling it who is watching etc!
Ah I dunno what you have to do with them, never had one, I would assume its just plugged into your TV or something I don't like the sound of a spy box. Think they might pay people to have them but not sure.

Reactions: 2
Ah I dunno what you have to do with them, never had one, I would assume its just plugged into your TV or something I don't like the sound of a spy box. Think they might pay people to have them but not sure.
According to the BARB site, it records audio snippets as a 'fingerprint' then links it back to the show you were watching.

Reactions: 3
Rylan didn’t need to name anyone - the DM did that for him! He hasn’t stood in for Phil and Holly for ages

Reactions: 9
Philth probably 'confided' with Holly over his brothers crimes. I say confided, he probably told her so he can use it against her. That's the kind of bloke he is. His face is looking more and more bitter and twisted each time I see it, gives me the creeps. Holly can barely stand the sight of him. Join the club.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.