Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they have any choice TBH. He’s a narc and does what he likes. You don’t go to Paris for a mates holiday. He’s probably whisked some young starstruck wannabe there for sex under the guise of it being a romantic break. Dirty fucker.

He is their meal ticket in life, whether it's giving them 'pocket money' or jobs. They're paid to support him.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I doubt they have any choice TBH. He’s a narc and does what he likes. You don’t go to Paris for a mates holiday. He’s probably whisked some young starstruck wannabe there for sex under the guise of it being a romantic break. Dirty fucker.
They do have a choice. I'm sorry but she is gutless, has no dignity, and is still happy to go along with this farce obviously for money. And why are the daughters happy. Would the three be just as happy if it was a woman he was going off for a dirty weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They do have a choice. I'm sorry but she is gutless, has no dignity, and is still happy to go along with this farce obviously for money. And why are the daughters happy. Would the three be just as happy if it was a woman he was going off for a dirty weekend?
The pigs will be back with their noses in the ITV trough tomorrow I presume?

Reactions: 13
He has got at least one of them a job in TV, sheer nepotism. So that’s why they’re highly unlikely to tell him No.

Reactions: 18
They are a very weird family IMO. I mean I love my parents dearly, but there’s no way on earth I’d go on a family holiday with them like I was still a little girl and my brother sure as hell wouldn’t.

Reactions: 16
If he’s not gone by Christmas I’ll be pissed off….. the slimey cocky waste of space, makes me sick

Reactions: 19
They are a very weird family IMO. I mean I love my parents dearly, but there’s no way on earth I’d go on a family holiday with them like I was still a little girl and my brother sure as hell wouldn’t.
And that you were now aware that your father knew beforehand and did nothing that his brother, your uncle, had molested a young boy possibly your cousin

Reactions: 19
I've noticed that Phil is hiding his wedding ring hand in the pics... I bet he's taken it off and doesn't want anyone to see 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've noticed that Phil is hiding his wedding ring hand in the pics... I bet he's taken it off and doesn't want anyone to see 👀
Nothing worse than arrogant delusional old men with lots of money. Does he really think young men are interested in him? His wit, his good looks, his intellect? No, I don't think so. Has the meeja industry learnt nothing from Saville et al? Makes me sick to my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Holly is allegedly biding her time but knows her association with him is a ticking time bomb.
She’s fallen for his lies along the way and has woken up just in time. Let’s see if she can mastermind an escape with damage limitation.

Reactions: 11
The two big shows Holly does are both with him, TM and DOI. She needs to find a big show just for herself and then leave.

Reactions: 6
Phils wife and daughters support of him has nothing to do with 'family loyalty'.

After Jeremy Clarksons article on Meghan Markle was published and uproar followed, his own daughter publicly condemned her father.

THAT is what family loyalty looks like.

It's holding your loved ones to the values you believe in. It's calling them out when they cross the line. Its refusing to defend them when they do wrong. More than anything, it's not compromising on your own principles just to stay on good terms because of genetic loyalty or what you feel you owe them. By condemning her father's column, JC's daughter proved to the world that he'd raised a gutsy, independent-minded girl, so perhaps he wasn't the misogynistic monster that his critics made him out to be.

Phillip only condemned his brother, at the very end, because he had no other choice.
His wife and kids do not remain through loyalty, because there is no loyalty in letting the people you love most act abhorrently. They are there to ride on his coat tails for an easy life.

(Just to add, I feel that the editor should have taken more of the flak for not rejecting the opinion piece and telling JC to just reword it to something less graphic. Woulda save a whole lotta bother!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh the handover from Lorraine seemed frosty. Holly looked fuming and like she wanted to be anywhere else but there. Interesting to see what the rest of the show is like

Reactions: 7
Suprised Mr Patriot would leave the country on corronation weekend

This is the kind of thing Filf would live for in the past

Reactions: 9
Ooh the handover from Lorraine seemed frosty. Holly looked fuming and like she wanted to be anywhere else but there. Interesting to see what the rest of the show is like
I tune in on purpose to see who is hosting, if it’s him I switch off instantly. Hoping in vain that ITV will act if the viewing figures go down when he’s on. It will be the only thing that will make any difference because at the moment it seems like he’s untouchable for some reason.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.