Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ni Idea

So if it was an open secret on the set that PS was gay, and he was seen to favour certain young men, go out for drinks with them etc., that makes his TM colleagues complicit in his misdemeanors.

It’s like with Savile, his eccentricities were overlooked by those around him. It’s so clear in hindsight.

PS needs to get off our TVs. ITV keeping him is excusing his behaviour.

PS says he knew he was gay when he got married. Why not come out? Why isn’t his wife mad with him? He has groomed the public to pity him for his confusion and misjudgements. Nothing about his ‘coming out’ is noble. At all.

He is a predator, he is not a nice guy, and he he shouldn’t be on TV.
I'm a teacher. If I were in this situation and even *thought* a colleague was perhaps being inappropriate with children (minors, or vulnerable people of any age), I would consider it my professional duty to report it, regardless of the impact upon my employment.

Our excellent Child Protection manager makes sure that in every training session, she points out that it doesn't matter if you feel embarrassed because it's a colleague you are suspicious of, or because of the potential gravity of an accusation... it is your responsibility to report it, and your concerns will be officially recorded and taken seriously.

As I have pointed out to my colleagues, notwithstanding the obligation to produce police certificates for criminal background checks, the reality is that the majority of abusers *have never been and never will be prosecuted*. So we must always be vigilant.

These showbiz people are fucking SPINELESS.

DO THE RIGHT THING.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Cloudbusting

I really want this slippery fucker to get some karma but people like him never seem to.

It was just a relief to find Tattle and see how many other people think he is as dodgy as hell. He gives me the creeps in a huge way at this point, literally can't bear to watch him anymore.

Reactions: 43

Ni Idea

Tell me you’re a homophobe who’s never seen a drag queen reading to children without telling me you’re a homophobe 🙄

Children love brightly coloured funny characters, like the ones that have been in Christmas Pantos for generations. It’s not that deep. There’s no secret Illuminate backround where they’re snatching up children.
Adults are and should be free to do as they please. However, Adults have the ability to set their own boundaries in a firm way, children don't. This is a child safeguarding issue, and I swear to God if they tried this where I work, I would instantly raise a formal grievance about it.

Drag is a misogynistic mockery of women: of the way we look, the way we dress, the way we speak, the way we behave. It is completely inappropriate for children.

I like Jimmy Carr, maybe I should invite him to come and read a story to my class of 6 year olds?! Or maybe a pole dancer, even better!!

There is a time and a place for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Oooh. Any more deets? Did he say anything to you or was it just his general attitude?
They gave us hardly any chance to get ready before it went live, I was about 18 so a bit giggly and laughing everyones phones going off... He turned and was telling us to shut up and on air being "nice" by going "Oh what are you all laughing at back there?"
Then him and fern got a change of script, he read it and went "NO CHANCE I'M READING THAT" flung the papers in the air!! A few people asked for a photo and he shouted "I'M NOT DOING THIISSSS" while pointing at us and stormed off. Poor Fern was lovely and trying to distract us from him.. He's a horrible man, I'll never forget it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

queenamber

VIP Member
There are rumours that she is a massive coke head.
Don't want to say much more other than my parents live nearby to her and these rumours are absolutely correct. Phil too. The whole "family friendly" image they try to put out makes my skin crawl.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It was obvious from the way it was reported that the victim is someone known to Tim. I assumed family friend or another relatives child but I suppose it could be his own son. The whole family sounds completely and utterly fucked up. For that kind of penchant for young boys/men to run to be a part of both brothers personality traits then something must have gone wrong in their own childhoods. The Schofield family has always struck me as being a bit odd even before any of this happened. The way Phil clings to his adult daughters like they are still children is extremely weird as well, they still holiday together as a family unit without the girls partners. It’s so fucking strange. If anyone knows anything about psychology I’d love to hear their take on it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

Ni Idea

You’re totally missing the point. They aren’t doing adult drag shows for children, it’s drag artists reading books to children or doing age appropriate shows 🙄
Don't agree, it's about eroding boundaries. As an educator and expert in early childhood development, it is completely inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I was on TM back in 2009, it was just standing behind Phil V as a group watching him cook pancakes for pancake day. Fern and Philth were presenting... Cut to the break and Fern was getting photos/autographs with us. Philth was utterly vile to us, I've said since that day he is a horrible man. I'm not surprised at anything that comes out... Don't personally think he is gay, it's a cover up for being a nasty piece of work!!

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Jj2431

Chatty Member
It's really pissing me off that anyone is still tuning into ITV at all and especially this morning, including you tattlers 😉 because ITV are basically enabling PEADOPHILIA by allowing phillip on our screens. The whole channel should be boycotted.
---
And to be honest, anyone appearing on the show alongside him, the guests and the crew also need to take a long hard look at themselves because clearly they're putting money and fame above what's right. Would these celebrities and Rochelle, sit next to a normal, every day bloke who had allowed his brother to get away with fiddling with kids? No, they wouldn't, so it's sickening that they can do it for cash and fame. I'm raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

darren.lit

I wonder if Holly isn’t returning so her and her team can see what kind of reaction Phil gets when he returns so she doesn’t get embroiled in it. Rochelle covering and not Josie or Alison is very telling as well.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why don't you all just save yourselves some time and make a general castration thread about any man in the public eye you think is gay and who has ever interacted with children in any setting? For all the posters relishing mentioning Andi Peters, Paul O'Grady, etc, under the pretence of 'protecting the kids'. You're not subtle about it.
WTAF are you on about?🤔

• Haha

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Omg this old clip came up on my feed, of P talking to Limp Lorraine about his bravery at coming out. She said he had lost weight, he says he was in turmoil. He urges men to talk. (Apart from MM of course).

It is incredible that a person manages to twist lying to a woman for decades and denying her the chance of being loved the way a woman should be, into a tale of “bravery.” Either Schofield is gay and deceived his wife and stopped her having a real marriage, or he is bisexual and trying to make his obvious philandering sound more palatable.

This isn’t homophobic by the way — I am a lesbian myself. It hasn’t always been easy being out but I can’t imagine marrying, and lying to, a man for years, to protect my own image.

• Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I don’t know how to link it but Katie Hopkins has got an interesting post on Instagram she put on 3 hours ago

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
That picture of MM approaching Holly is so sad. 💔 Just a young boy who was sold a dream by this nasty pervert! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38