Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Philth didn’t disown his brother out of revulsion and disgust. He disowned his brother because he is obsessed with his public image and desperately needs to look good. He is a narcissist and everything is about his public image and keeping his place on television. That’s if he really has disowned his brother, he lies constantly(another narc trait) so we can’t really believe anything he says. He’s already lied about how close they were ffs.

Reactions: 52
Just to clarify: Our husbands are all secretly gay and throwing shade at a man who has allegedly been involved in grooming a young boy (Matthew McGreevy) and who didn't report his brother to the police when he outed himself as abusing a young boy is homophobic and we are all nasty women even slagging off Calvin Robinson (who isn't gay and vehemently opposes gay marriage). Loosely translated as: Bored on a bank holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Unfortunately there are pe*do’s in all walks of life and most ppl know one, local or even in their families. It means nothing. That’s a pointless comment & article.
---

You’re totally missing the point. They aren’t doing adult drag shows for children, it’s drag artists reading books to children or doing age appropriate shows 🙄
Not to keep derailing the thread but: why do they need to be in drag? What is this adding? If they’re not doing a drag show, why are they dressed up? What’s the point? In any case, various of these performances have included inappropriate dance moves, joke, comments etc.

Please keep adult concepts and entertainment away from children. As a member of the LGBT community, I’m tired of this, I have no interest in crossover between adult entertainment from our club scene and kids’ libraries or reading programmes — this simply makes my broader community look weird — and I’m not sure why others are so set it’s such a positive thing.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
If a 15 yr old boy was in my DMs I'd gently and kindly explain how it's very inappropriate and then block. Not think oioi nearly legal GET IN!!!

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Why don't you all just save yourselves some time and make a general castration thread about any man in the public eye you think is gay and who has ever interacted with children in any setting? For all the posters relishing mentioning Andi Peters, Paul O'Grady, etc, under the pretence of 'protecting the kids'. You're not subtle about it.
Phil, I know you’re unhappy that everyone knows about you grooming MM and being a general arsehole, and throwing your p3ado brother under the bus to save your own saggy scrotum, but trying to include Paul O’Grady is a step too far. I don’t know of a single person who’s got anything bad to say about him. What a strange strange comment.

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
I feel like he's insisted on coming back to make it appear like everything is rosy, and soon he'll announce that due to wanting to spend more time with his mother, he's going to leave in the summer. there's no way he can ride this out for years more, he knows his time is up but he's so arrogant he wants it to appear that it's on his own terms.

• Sick
Reactions: 50

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Yes that was the turning point for me. When he thought he was bigger than the show and untouchable. It was gutter journalism and no matter what you think of the PM at the time, David Cameron did not deserve that.

He should've been made to apologise there and then. Instead poor Ruth the very next day did so on his behalf.

Aside from Philth and sniffy Holly ❄, Ruth is a different class. A proper journalist who is relatable and down to earth. I would love to go to a dinner party with her and Eamonn and have them spill the tea

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I bet Rochelle is on only cos noone else wanted to be on with him
They've deliberately chosen her as she doesn't have the gravitas. She's a bit of a bland puppet that will have been told not to say anything. It'll all be "Get well soon Holly. Coming up we have a couple of naked ramblers and a recipe for toad in the hole"🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HotButterfly

That's a very sweeping statement to make! I'm mid sixties, and I find his behaviour abhorrent, as do many other people my age and older!
Absolutely. I'm in my 70s and have known about Philth for a long time. There were hard and fast rumours he was gay years and years ago. The Julian Clary video attests to that. Most old people aren't that dumb (even if a few 'youngsters' on here think so). We just don't use social media so much to shout about it.

• Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Please can the drag chat move to another thread? Maybe the gender discussion thread or create a new one. Not trying to shut it down, there are lots of interesting posts being made but it needs to move from here

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I'm here for Dan Wooton and his ongoing drip drip drip about Philth 😀 he cannot stand him, has no fear of making that obvious and I think that in itself is probably unsettling for PS, time is ticking

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Some people on Reddit making criticism of PS out to be homophobically motivated. :sick:

I can fucking well assure them that that is not the case - if anything, I think he's the one who is going to harm the LGBT community by his actions and any gay person should make clear that they do not stand by him. He is no role model for LGBT people of any age or background and does not represent anyone, let's get those parts right.
It was always going to happen and IMO is the real reason he came out, so that any criticism of him could be passed off as homophobia. It’s despicable and he isn’t an out and proud gay man, far from it. He carries a lot of internalised homophobia which is why he presented himself as a straight happily married family man for so long. The entertainment industry has always been very accepting and tolerant of gay people. There was no need for him to hide who he really was he. He isn’t an ally of LGBT community. He has done Fuck all for them since his brave ‘coming out’. There is so much he could have done but he hasn’t because he doesn’t give a shit and it’s all about him. He’s a just a dirty old cunt who is into teenage boys and young men, and do you know I wouldn’t be all surprised if he didn’t have some kind of mental health crisis when the shit hits the fan and jump on that bandwagon as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Quarantarantino

I really want to give Matthew a big hug and say “do you know what, none of this is your fault. You are so well liked and have a cracking career in front of you. Please don’t disappear and please speak up because it’s likely it will happen again”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Whenever it was his nephew or an unrelated underage boy, it makes no difference. It is still vile.

I cannot believe he's had the front to return to TV. I cannot believe ITV have welcomed him back.

Shame poor Caroline Flack wasn't afforded the same compassion from ITV when she was arrested following a private domestic. Keeping quiet about child s ex abuse top trumps someone lobbing a lamp at the wall in anger in my opinion.

ITV should be ashamed of themselves. Surely they cannot ignore public feeling about him?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Hey everybody, longtime lurker on this thread. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I just got to thinking about Fern Britton earlier. It was a long time ago, so please correct me if I’m wrong, but IIRC she basically left/was pushed from TM because she didn’t tell anyone she’d had surgery for weight loss and put it down to diet and exercise. I know it wasn’t great, but to think she got the boot over something like that compared to what Philth is like…well quite frankly it boils my piss.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I remember the episode where he mocked the woman who used to be a shoplifter from Liverpool who was trying to turn her life around. He never made the same jokes about Gino D’Acampo who burgled someone’s house.

• Angry
  • Wow