Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

This reminds me of the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary. Something that scratched the surface and set the wheels in motion until Britney got the chance to speak up a few months later, which was the beginning of the end of her conservatorship.

This has got to be ruffling some feathers - his, if not ITV's. I mean, this is the closest his alleged activities have ever come to spilling out. And it feels like there just needs to be one more thing to happen before it all blows up.

It makes me feel quite sorry for Alison Hammond, tbh. You could argue she's been thrown under the bus with the recent blackmail story to save his skin - especially if he is that "untouchable person" discussed recently whose activities won't be revealed until after they've died.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
You can tell that Eamonn and Ruth are hard working, decent people who have integrity. They don’t chase a celebrity life. I believe Ruth made a complaint about the MM stuff and Eamonn has never tried to pretend he likes PS and has said as such in many interviews.
I wonder how they felt being dragged into the 'coming out on live tv'. I will post the photo again of that day from the most liked posts. Hand on Ruth's knee, Schofield holding Eamonn's hand. They must have been fit to puke at all the drama.

As for Rylan, he is firmly in the Eamonn and Ruth camp. I think he said something about the way people are treated, maybe it was fairly general though - like be careful how you treat people on the way up or something.
It's always commented about Rylan too, how respectful and nice he is to everyone he works with no matter what their role is.

6FDE62A3-07B7-476E-A941-7D6364E41DC5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Failure to report child sex abuse crimes to be made illegal. This should’ve been implemented yonks ago. It can’t be a coincidence that this new law has just been imposed around the same time of Schofe’s brother’s trial. So we now have proof that Phil is a criminal.

I honestly can't comprehend how anyone with half an ounce of compassion and common sense within them wouldn't report a sex crime especially one that's been perpetrated against a minor. Jesus wept the mind boggles at some people in society.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think Dan Wootton knows a lot about PS, from the little digs he's made over the years.

katesbess

VIP Member
I don't watch This Morning but I hope viewers switch off bigtime if he is allowed to saunter back in as though nothing happened.

Just imagine him snapping and snarling at someone on the programme if they were the ones who had done even half of what he has done, including enabling his brother's behaviour. 😡
its like a story they would have on there isnt it though? someone comes on talks about being abused by an older man.and holly and phil would recoil in shock if the person then said."his borther new,he told him well before i went to the police but he did nothing"

Mark81

VIP Member
Thing is, if this does all come out, it's going to bring down all of ITVs morning shows and people on them as they are all interlinked and pally. If it comes out it will also come out that it was widely known at ITV, so everyone by default becomes enablers and supporters of grooming and abuse. All the Loose Women, everyone on TM, plus Good Morning Britain.

Also how will his colleagues at ITV be able to cover the story in a professional capacity when everyone knows they knew.

It's a disaster waiting to happen

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I really feel like the net is closing on schofe and think he feels it too. Hope he faces justice and doesn’t top himself before hand.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You only need to look at the comments on fb on each news article to see how the public feel about philth, so why does itv keep inflicting him on the public..
The best way to deal with this lot is to stop watching their crap programme - ITV would soon boot him out then :)

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I reckon she's known for ages, maybe years. Her and PS used to constantly post of their holidays together with their families. Nothing now for a couple of years

LadyMuck

VIP Member
But none of them not just Eamon and Ruth have the balls to do it. Amanda Holden etc. is it just their own jobs they’re worried about? Surely they would be seen as national heroes outing him. I just don’t get the hold he has over all these people.
I think he's got injunctions, and probably hot shot lawyers on standby.

Truth will out eventually.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Itv may try and carry on as normal but this has opened a can of worms now and is all over social media. They can't hide it forever. Tick tock...

Jusa

VIP Member
I agree, I don't think with Alison or Gino are being used for distraction purposes; I think Gino is just a vile individual, and Alison is hiding something (I'm basing this opinion on her paying the money when it what her blackmailed was saying was all lies).

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Super injunctions are so wrong in cases like this. I think they are ok in some circumstances. I.e. if a footballer cheats and they want to protect their children. It would then be in their best interest. But in this case it's protecting a predator. So so wrong.
I hope it somehow gets lifted.
Shouldn't be allowed. You shouldn't be allowed to cover up something as disgusting as child abuse because you have money. The whole thing stinks 😡😡😡

LByrne74

VIP Member
Nothing from his wife or daughters?
Nowt from either of his daughters so far. Mind you they don't appear to be very regular posters on Instagram from what I can see. Couldn't see an account for his wife so don't know if she's on it.
---
Maybe this is why Eamonns looking for a way out…we all know what the media are like, if I was innocent but my life could be ripped to shreds by being accused of being complicit in something so vile, I’d be looking for a way to speak out too!
That's a very good point. The likes of Eamonn and Ruth, and Rylan don't deserve to have their good names smeared, in the event of explosive revelations. It actually is to their credit that they no longer work there. Shows they weren't in the "inner circle". I believe Ruth made an official complaint about something to do with Philth, if contemporaneous news articles are to be believed. Whether it was about inappropriate behaviour or abuse of power towards Matthew, or general shitty treatment of staff, or maybe even both, at least she did try to do something, no doubt backed 100% by Eamonn. Which probably contributed to why they are no longer on This Morning. They're well out of it. Will turn out to have been a blessing in disguise for them.

Last edited:

AllieBee

VIP Member
Super injunctions are so wrong in cases like this. I think they are ok in some circumstances. I.e. if a footballer cheats and they want to protect their children. It would then be in their best interest. But in this case it's protecting a predator. So so wrong.
I hope it somehow gets lifted.
Yeah, you can sort of understand it if it's to cover up affairs etc, anything that's not illegal. Bit no one, no matter how rich they are, should be able to get one to cover up a crime, it's just so wrong that the rich can evade justice.

Quarantarantino

Simon Schofield is nearly 39 and Philth is 61 on April Fools Day so there is a 21 year age gap. Simon looks very young in this pic. Was he also groomed by Philth?
---
I think this may have been when they were in Doctor Dolittle between 1998-2001, which means that Simon was between 14 and 17 in this pic.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow