Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
If ITV don't get rid of him then surely to god people will boycott? Right?!
I don't watch This Morning but I hope viewers switch off bigtime if he is allowed to saunter back in as though nothing happened.

Just imagine him snapping and snarling at someone on the programme if they were the ones who had done even half of what he has done, including enabling his brother's behaviour. 😡

Reactions: 23

veevee04

VIP Member
Something dodgy about that family it's normally rare to get two wronguns in a family unless sexual abuse had been normalised 🤢. If they dig deeper into the Schofields it might go very far.

• Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The fact to remember is he allegedly knew about this alleged abuse and kept quiet. I am not sure that ITV can or will protect him from this. They dropped Piers Morgan (who I think is an arsehole) like a hot potato but Philth seems to be getting special treatment.

• Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
You can tell that Eamonn and Ruth are hard working, decent people who have integrity. They don’t chase a celebrity life. I believe Ruth made a complaint about the MM stuff and Eamonn has never tried to pretend he likes PS and has said as such in many interviews.

I fucking love Ruth and Eamonn

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I see Ben Perryman is following Schofe again on IG 👀 I guess they've kissed and made up 🤭
Schofield has met his match with this one. No way will he shut up and go quietly. I hope Ben rinses him good and proper. The creepy old narcissistic shit bag.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This morning and itv in general need a complete overhaul of their "stars", need some new faces and a chance for some up and coming new talent to be given a go, its always the same faces everywhere and those faces have lots of seedy dealings going on in the background, we won't get to hear about what Phil is truly like until he pops his clogs the same as with Saville.
Well we all know holly is only there because of who her husband is…..

Not been following the news. Heard about this and came running to the only place that would say anything. Hello everyone!
Seriously didn't know about Phillip's er... Trying not to swear. See, I got shut of my TV years ago.
It must be disappointing for his "fans". My sister used to be one in the 80's. (She ain't now!).
Reading the last 11 pages. Sterling work, Tattle!
There's absolutely no way back for him. And his brother worked for the Police... In IT as well!
Well well well doesn't cover it. And how is ITV going to recover from this? It's all very well going on about the BBC covering up. It's all of them! Every last muthaf UK channels.
This is why I've had enough of television. We just have to let the Courts decide. But I think we've made our judgements. It's not so much the crime (bad enough) that bothers me. It's the whole circle the wagons, we didn't know, well ok we did know but they were just rumours, well ok they were more than rumours, well ok we're up to our necks in it but we'll just carry on as if the law can't touch us, well ok the law can touch us but we'll fire a few production assistants to take the heat off, well ok we're gonna need a bigger bus to destroy the people we've thrown under.
Cycle ITV are no doubt going to inflict on us.
Somewhere Steve Coogan is thinking "Well I'm not playing HIM in the sodding biopic!".

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I remember saying about 12 yrs ago to people how much I didn't like the Schofe and one day I'd be proven right and well surprise surprise.

marypoppins21

I don’t pay my tv licence anymore (only in the last 24 months) they can fuck off! British Broadcasting Corporation is corrupt, ITV is the same. It absolutely has to be a jobs for the boys “quite literally” organisation. Unless multiple people, even just a handful, stand up & talk they are going to get away with employing & retaining a ponce & a ponce enabler.

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
I can’t say much as I’m going to out myself but I was speaking to someone in the industry who I don’t see very often (they do behind the scenes stuff so I didn’t think they’d know) and I mentioned the Matthew Mcgreevy stuff and they interjected me and said ‘I’ve heard about that, they made his life hell’ … don’t have anymore details unfortunately….

• Sad
  • Wow

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Perhaps he has stuff on ITV executives too. TM seems to harbor and hide other scandals by their staff. I can't imagine a churchgoing exec allowing it to carry on so it's anybody's guess how much is hidden. All those in the know are made to keep schtum. I have a relative in a minor position at the BBC and it was very common knowledge about Matthew at the time.
"and it was very common knowledge about Matthew at the time" ... really, that is awful! He was shagging a young runner and it was well known :mad::mad::mad: meanwhile parading around playing the family man, jesus wept

• Sick
  • Angry