Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’ve come on here to literally say WHERE THE BLEEP DOES THIS GUY GET HIS MONEY FROM?! Nothing of note on Companies House, no ACTUAL businesses… Lives in Barnes, drives a G, expensive lifestyle… I’m at a loss…
Rent-Boy. Probs earning couple of Grand a week

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t Schofield have a large property portfolio? I didn’t imagine that did I? Is it possible that Ben is a Tennant of his and is paying for it with regular shags? 🤔 Whatever the situation is he’s probably getting a bit too long in the tooth for Schofield‘s tastes, won’t be long till he moves on to another fair haired, cherubic faced young man surely? I happen to think the press know full well about all of this which is why they published the story of Schofield proving the character reference several years after it happened. It was them doing their ‘we know something we can’t tell you so are going to publish a very random story‘ schtick.

Reactions: 8
some of the people he follows on insta look like young pretty boys. I'd say he has a rotating harem of young men

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He’s probably jealous Holly got a week off when she was filming something else and demanded he can have the same but just for a holiday.

Reactions: 10
When do we expect that Phillith will come out of his real closet, in that he prefers grooming and exploiting his position etc. to anything real? Are us Tattlers due an invitation to this infamous flat? I quite think we are!

Was happy enough with his wife since 1993, but then people began talking/speculating re other matters and the whole 'gay' thing 'came out' (pardon the pun)

Reactions: 9
Is he going to s Africa next week maybe to do with that I’m a celeb thing? Not to participate but to report from it for TM or something as I remember he did that before years ago from Australia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.