Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Here's Joan Collins this morning, bless her she knows, love how they soon shut her up!

Mod edit: uploaded video as they keep disappearing from twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Twirlywoo

This is my take on what I've read on all of this. A 15 year old Matthew mcgreevy tweeted Phillip schofield and Philip schofield follows him back. They may have had DM conversations that lead to Matthew joining the 2 faced theatre academy that Phil is patron of, He gets invited by Phil for a day at this morning to see how things work in tv. Phils becomes the lads mentor. Matthew ends up working for Phil as his pa and he is a show runner on all of phils shows, this morning , 5 gold rings and dancing on ice, during this time their relationship begins. People secretly know about it, something goes wrong in the relationship, Matthew ends up going to work on loose women, Ruth helps the lad get the job and falls out with Phil over it. Phil has to come clean about everything because Matthew might leak it to press. Instead he gives us a sob story about coming out and depression. We all feel sorry for him and he's so brave! Until the real reason gets leaked. All trace of Matthew, evidence of phil and him talking is getting wiped from the internet, his team are acting as normal like nothing is happening hoping this will blow over and we will forget and Phil can carry on being itv darling 🧐🤨🤔😤

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I feel like Rylan would be a great person to bring this all out - something has happened that he’s witnessed and I would bet money on him trying to do the right thing and intervene in the fucked up relationship between PS and MM. You can imagine him trying to give advice to a younger member of the LGBTQ+ community, not Phil “I’m not even out but I’ll take you under my wing aka groom you” Schofield. I hope he stands up and spills the tea... he’s so well loved and trustworthy.

I’m sure Rylan’s husband was one of the detectives on the original Jimmy Saville investigation as well so has probably pointed out a lot of PS’s shady behaviours, grooming tactics etc.

• Wow
I have a huge amount of reaped to for anyone who came out 20, 30+ years ago. Showbiz or any other walk of life. When being gay could end your career, lose you friends and family and potentially destroy your life. That was incredibly brave. And without those people, a lot of whom will have had a lot of negativity from it, some who payed for it with their lives, I don’t think we’d have come this far in terms of acceptance of people’s sexualities.

But an ageing millionaire coming out years after being gay hasn’t mattered to most people, after he’s had children, a great career and enjoyed the perks of being the lovely family man is not brave in the slightest.

Of course just because society accepts things doesn’t mean a person can’t struggle with their sexuality and if someone wanted to not come out then that’s fine but sleeping around and having your sexuality be an ‘open secret’ doesn’t scream troubled soul to me.

It screams a greedy man who wanted the relatable image of a straight husband, father and all round good guy who’d get all the tv gigs while sneaking around shagging as he pleased al long as he had the cute little family to take pictures with on red carpets.

It’s his kids I feel sorry for. Not for having a gay dad, that’s no issue. But for having a dad who treated your mother like trash with his behaviour. Or worse if she was in on it, I wonder at what age do you sit your kids down and tell them their parents marriage has been a sham.

How can he have say for years listening to people on this morning who have been through horrific things, know what people are going through and then come out as some heavy hearted victim and then say ‘everyone has been so lovely and no one has had a problem with me coming out’ in the same breath?

He’s not brave. He makes a mockery of real struggle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Teal99

Also Schofield, tears in his eyes, said he had wrestled with being gay for many years. If Joan Collins and the whole of the bloody showbiz world were aware of it, it suggests he was very much out and the only wrestling going on was with young runners. The viewers were duped last week by Phil and Holly and ITV. If I were Ruth and Eamonn I would be incandescent with rage at being used.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Well well well, all v interesting. I knew he wasnt "coming out" from the goodness of his heart. It was an over dramatised pity party. No one in this day and age cares who you're with or what your sexuality is 🙄 if all this is true hes a disgrace. Call it what you want but when it's an older person in a position of power having some influence over a younger less powerful person it's so absolutely wrong.

• Heart

conviviality1

Steph has put out a statement through the Sun. I wish her and others would stop using the word 'brave'. 'Brave' is firefighters, paramedics, police, armed forces, not an overpaid guy who reads off an autocue.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teal99

Amanda Holden got bumped for the This Morning presenting gig in favour of Rochelle. Rochelle (and Phil, Marvin and others) are managed at James Grant (who are now called something else due to global merger) by Molly Schofield, Pipsqueak’s eldest daughter. So, she has right to feel peeved. King Pip wanted his daughter’s client to get the gig.

I noticed that Nadia was dying to say something on Friday when Loose Women were talking about it. All 3 panel members werewaxing lyrical, she sat there looking amused. And wasn’t hypocritical enough to join in with the isn’t he brave comments.

MM will probably not say anything now. Schofield and all the interested parties who want him on air will have paid him off or have seen to it that the mainstream media won’t touch it.

MM through ages 15 to now has obviously aged from a very young looking lad to a stocky adult. Perhaps the way he looks like a full grown man no longer has the same appeal and he has been dumped. And then shifted when he said he was not going quietly. They keep on saying that MM feels fucked over. What would that mean?

I have watched the showreel. MM is an unattractive and cocky stage school type. Perhaps he wanted to be acknowledged as Pip’s partner after such a long relationship. I hope he gets to tell his story.

Full disclosure - cannot abide Phillip or Holly. Smug and self involved, they spoil This Morning with their “funny antics” and inside jokes. I am relishing Pip’s fall from smugdum. Holly’s too. She must have been aware of his long standing relationship with MM - he was her runner too.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh look at this, Spitting Image 2010!!!! Unbelievable, what a cover up PS life has been.

• Haha
  • Heart

PlainJane10

"Man, 51, married with children, visits a school and meets a girl aged 15 who he then keeps in touch with, following her on social media, and helps get her job where he works, mentors her, takes her out for drinks, and talks to her about her sexuality. He tells her he's serious about her and will leave his wife for her, and when she turns 18, they start a sexual relationship."

I do not think a middle-aged man having sexual interest in either a male or female in their teens is normal. Saying that they are adults and know what they are doing does not make it right. MM might have been the most confident, self-assured, mature teenager in the world, but it still is not right IMO. If it were my son OR daughter, I would be horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So does it look like Ruth and Eamonn were disapproving of his treatment of MM (and possibly of his treatment of others and Steph?) which is why it is always so strained between them? PS knew this shit storm was coming hence his clumsily including Ruth, for the first time ever, at the TV Awards.
Eamonn's comment now about 'oh we thought you were leaving' makes so much sense now (as he notoriously has no filter). So the gay revelation was no surprise to him, and also maybe Eamonn thought he had to leave due to his dodgy past catching up.
Ugh the fact he seems to have been so manipulative towards a young man is the worst part. How could he not have known this would blow up? If you have a secret you are terrified of revealing don't piss off lots of people who will be just itching to spill the beans.
I wonder what Fern Briton knew and is thinking now.

Reactions: 43

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Guys I’ve just thought of a joke and I’m so proud of myself -

Q-What’s Phillip Schofields favourite song

A- Kasabian- Shoot the Runner

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mediamyster

I’ve got a reliable source that Steph (PS wife) has had a boyfriend for a good 7 years... this all needs to come out big time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42