Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
What I don't get is that being gay now isn't so arachic as it was 30years ago. People for the most part really don't care who you partner off with even the Catholic church is slacking off about, so why all the drama with a big announcement, why didn't he just show up to some award ceremony with "bob" and say this is my partner. No one would really care. We live in a world now where you don't even have to assign to a gender or even a relationship status. I honestly think he wanted attention either drawn away from something or towards something. Like I said earlier I was more surprised he was even straight in the first place.

Reactions: 55

conviviality1

I've read that Phil has a super injunction out on the papers this is why they can't say anything about this lad. But surely if it's true phils has known this lad since he was 15 and got him all these jobs then if he did groom the lad it's a whole different story and the papers should be allowed to report on this?
Good comment. I was just about to post that none of the mainstream press is publishing MM's name or covering that angle of the story. It is obvious that there is a super injunction and the only material that is being published is what is agreed with PS and his representatives. There has been one huge cover up and damage limitation exercise here. I do feel sorry for Eamonn and Ruth who were dragged into this on Friday's show, particularly as Ruth had made a formal complaint about PS.

I don't think the public is in the least bit interested in whether PS is gay or not. It is the bigger picture which is of interest. The cover ups, the deceit, the use of injunctions, a young person being taken advantage of by a much older, wealthy famous person. Trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the viewing public. The domination of ITV's on screen staffing by one talent agency.

Television in this country has never been in such a mess - both ITV and BBC. Small wonder people are sourcing their programs from Sky, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. ITV and BBC seem to be the natural homes for people with their noses in the trough. It's not what you know, but who you know or are sleeping with that counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Digital Spy forums have closed their two long running Schofield threads and completely removed the one about him coming out.

Injunction!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

conviviality1

Super injunctions always get leaked anyway! I don’t know if it’s still the same but they were only enforceable in the UK.
In fact, the super injunction in 2016 which Elton John had about the threesome was not applicable in Scotland because it is a different legal system, so a Scottish newspaper was able to print it.

This is beyond a joke. The man came out as gay because he was about to be outed in the press. He didn't discover a cure for cancer. He hasn't donated all his salary to charity. He hasn't found the answer to global warming. Why on earth should a prime time tv show pay tribute to him? Because he breathes? Because he can walk and talk at the same time? Enough. The public is not being told the truth about this whole stage managed episode, so why should they be expected to watch a tribute to him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

conviviality1

I cannot understand why there is so much importance being made of a tv presenter/host and why the powers that be at ITV have fallen over backwards to protect him. What is so important about Phillip Schofield? Would the sky fall in if PS were no longer on tv? Are there no other presenters who could do his job? I wonder if it is because Schofield might have damaging information about other high profile entertainers. It mystifies me as to how this guy became so important. Years ago, Fern Britton got him the job full time when John Leslie was sacked. Fern ends up having to leave when there is a problem between her and PS. Why didn't PS leave? Fern was there first. I get the feeling that if PS fell in shit, he would come up clean. For some reason, his face fits.

Years ago (like 15 years plus) The Mirror's gossip page (was it called something like 3AM?) printed a cryptic clue that read something like "which colourful star, who is married with two children is secretly gay". I renege thinking at the time that they were intimating it was Philip Schofield because of the technicolour dream coat role. I think the press has known for decades

• Wow

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I hope it sinks both pip and Holly. Fed up of both of their smug self loving faces on everything.

Pip could become known as the Jimmy saville of itv!
I don't think coming out as gay and possibly having cheated on your wife makes you a "saville". Prowling children hospitals for sick and vulnerable youngsters to sexually abuse makes you a saville.

• Sad

Popping_on

ITitle suggestion: Joan knew Phil was gay the story didn’t stun her, will he stick around or will he do a runner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Teal99

I read that about Micheal Ball before. I feel sorry for him if that is the case. I am not why a lot of posters think that is funny or something to be unkind about.

I am not the thread police but can we just concentrate on exposing PS rather than dragging in MB in such a spiteful way.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Chinwag

So allegedly Phil meets young gay lads and invites them to “access all area tours” of the This Morning set where they even get to “meet and hang out with Holly” yay!

He then “takes them under his wing” and “helps them come to terms with their sexuality” and “allows them to be entirely comfortable with themselves” 🙄 all while he himself wasn’t eh?! Funny that...

They are then somehow magically found a job within ITV...

If this isn't textbook grooming behaviour (older teens and grown adults can be groomed too) and an abuse of power i don’t know what is.

What’s the odds that he found a new younger replacement for Matthew and that’s how all this drama started?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

coconochanel

VIP Member
The reason Holly is up PS arse is because he knows all her secrets....we all think she likes the white stuff and PS would know all the goss!

• Wow
  • Haha

Chinwag

Also this proves that all the newspaper stories last year about Phil’s runner being suddenly moved to loose women leaving staff at this morning shocked and upset have been true not just made up nonsense like Phil tried to imply.

If those stories are true then i’m betting all the ones about him being a nasty piece of work to female colleagues is true as well.

Notice it’s always women Phil is falling out with. Apparently this was one of Rylan’s issues. Rylan adores the women he works with and doesn’t try to compete with them.

Phil not so much, he’s rude, bossy, jealous and condescending towards them.

Lovegin

VIP Member
Poor Meghan Markle, her google and twitter alerts must be going crazy with all the mm flying around and nothing to do with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

conviviality1

The unfortunate aspect of this announcement on Friday was that it knocked the aftermath of the Barrymore documentary off the front pages. I would have liked to have seen the reaction to that story last longer in the hope that there could finally be justice for Stuart Lubbock. Instead, the emphasis all Friday and the weekend has been on a narcissistic, overpaid, frankly loathed tv presenter whose finest moment was being in a cupboard with a puppet.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Stumac76

FFS He gets a hero's applause on DOI.......Next they will be telling us Friday 7th of Feb is a national holiday and that we will have to observe a minutes silence for phil coming out the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 46

leoladyxo

VIP Member
That drama school photo gives me the absolute creeps.

I was “befriended” and groomed by someone in their 20s when I was 14 and sorry for being a snowflake, but this story is really triggering for me. I understand exactly the things they do and say to make you like and trust them. Even if they didn’t start a relationship until MM was of age, it still really disturbs me that he was kind of “waiting in the wings”. It’s horrible.

I don’t understand how ITV can ignore these rumours/allegations for much longer. At this point more and more people are reading this and they’re going to have to issue a statement soon.

• Sad
  • Heart

conviviality1

All scripted by ITV I'm guessing, sickening 🤮

This is what is so wrong with this entire episode. Nobody is interested in his sexuality. It is the manipulation that is the problem. It is the cover up which is the problem. It is the lying which is the problem. It is the fact that ITV is turning cartwheels to protect a mere tv presenter that is the problem. WHY?? Why is Philip Schofield so important to justify this degree of intervention??

• Heart

conviviality1

That is the funniest , most random thing I’ve heard in a long time 😂 does that mean he’s a eunuch ....?
No, it means he is someone who suffered a horrifying accident whilst trying to raise money on a charity fundraiser and now has to be demeaned by you.

• Sad
  • Heart