Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
OK I've never watched This Morning but this stuff is PAINFUL! Stilted, awkward crap. And Holly's lost her voice - or is she always like that?

Phil's not wearing a wedding ring on his left hand. It's on his right. Is this new?

Edited - sorry, he is, it's another ring on his right hand

Reactions: 1

SkankHunt42

I would be extremely surprised if someone like Perez Hilton doesn't come and read at Tattle for goss esp British 👋👋👋
Perez is a has been. Just checked out his channel and often only getting 6k views on videos. The young and new drama channels would reach way more people

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Comments on the DM articles about PS might not be getting through the moderation... but there’s a top rated comment on the top article about Ceira. Saw it, checked out tattle and my god. Knew there was something off with the way it was all announced!! And I’m now just going to sit here with my popcorn and wait for it all to come out.......
Just went of here for an hour now I’m so confused !! What’s Ceira ?

Chinwag

Perez gets on tv to talk about the stories though, the younger drama channels don’t.

But yes, with their massive audiences it would be huge if any of them jumped on this.

SkankHunt42

Has anyone seen anything to confirm the super injunction?

I haven't even seen anything like the anon names you usually get. Super injections are always broken online as they only mean something in the UK. Papers would drop hints about it too.