Phillip Schofield #17 Stunning brave Phil? He makes me feel ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did he do to Eamon? sorry im not in the uk have no idea
When Pip "came out" on TV they "used" Eamon and Ruth to support him.

Recently Ruth and Eamon were sacked from Holiday and Friday presenters of This Morning although Ruth has presented over the summer for a week with Rylan and Eamon has moved on as News Presenter of GB News which he is more suited to (IMO) than doing this dated magazine programme.
Ruth still presents Loose Women for ITV and they do lots of other work together but Ruth has made quite a success of her clothing line on QVC which is the most popular line on that channel.
Eamon has been having quite a few digs at H and P during this debacle and is quite funny about it - he knows where the bodies are buried but don't think he wants to upset the apple cart quite just yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The thing that gets me about "Queue-gate" is that even if they are genuinely telling the truth - all they had to do was say "we're sorry to anyone who believes or feels we skipped the Queue" at the end of their non-apology yesterday and it would've all gone away.

Instead, their doubling down has literally made it worse for them. I know they're desperate to draw a line under it, but that won't come until an apology is issued - even if it's a repeat of yesterday's with the words "we're sorry" at the end.

Reactions: 6
There is now a second petition (no idea why as the other one was/is doing fine). Second one has just less than 5k so that’s close to 50k across both of them

It is called Get Phil and Holly off the television

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree, hit the nail on the head, and by the looks of it Holly is taking most of the flack, or at least appears to be upset by it, whereas he is showing nothing, absolutely nothing. Other than contempt to the viewers that put him where he is now.
Notice how Piers has supported Holly but no mention of Phil, I think the problem is, many would like to see the downfall of Phil but are they prepared to take Holly down with him.
Yep, I think this is exactly it. And she must surely know this. If it had been anyone else skipping the queue, yes people would have been annoyed of course, but because it's him and her, particularly him, and they are not liked, we are all jumping at the chance to drag him. He can't be dragged publicly so much for his other "sins" (yet) but he can be dragged for this and we are all loving it. I'm no fan of Holly's but she is stupid to continue her association with him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.