Phillip Schofield #17 Stunning brave Phil? He makes me feel ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the sly fox. Thanks to @LByrne74 for the most voted title

Recap- well he is still on ITV, had a brief break from him when covid got him, Stephen Mulhern replaced him beautifully on DOI.
Lorraine and ITV spent a nauseating morning kissing his ass.. 40 years on tv šŸ¤®...guest appearance from "the wife" who told us she needs him to keep working šŸ’²šŸ’²
Tattlers tell us he is still a rude knob to the "spin to win" callers on TM... Also rude to Clodagh the chef....
Oh yes....he is approaching 60...6.0 Sixty very soon ....wonder if it will be mentioned, remember when he banned them from mentioning on This Morning when he turned 50... Well buckle up mate you are nearly 60 but shockingly looking a lot older....
Eamonn let us know "brave phil" is passive aggressive .. hopefully he and others will say more....
Continue on folks.....
Old thread here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
40 years on the TV. He must be worth about 50 or 60 million or more

Reactions: 7
Phil going overboard on IG stories to prove Clodagh has no problem with him after we talked about them being awkward on TM

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread for the sly fox. Thanks to @LByrne74 for the most voted title

Recap- well he is still on ITV, had a brief break from him when covid got him, Stephen Mulhern replaced him beautifully on DOI.
Lorraine and ITV spent a nauseating morning kissing his ass.. 40 years on tv šŸ¤®...guest appearance from "the wife" who told us she needs him to keep working šŸ’²šŸ’²
Tattlers tell us he is still a rude knob to the "spin to win" callers on TM... Also rude to Clodagh the chef....
Oh yes....he is approaching 60...6.0 Sixty very soon ....wonder if it will be mentioned, remember when he banned them from mentioning on This Morning when he turned 50... Well buckle up mate you are nearly 60 but shockingly looking a lot older....
Eamonn let us know "brave phil" is passive aggressive .. hopefully he and others will say more....
Continue on folks.....
Old thread here
Thank you for using the title :)

Reactions: 6
Hi I'm new to this thread I don't know how I didn't know the oh so brave one had his own thread here! I NEVER liked this weirdo since forever. Here's a slightly funny story. It was March 2020 and I was in the Labour room waiting to have my baby and this morning came on the TV and the midwife started raving on about how brave Phil is and I'm just politely nodding and smiling. Inside I'm telling myself "just keep your feelings to yourself" after some gas and air my true feelings about Phil came tumbling out and the midwife was horrified. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ *heads back to the Marcus Mitchell thread*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Fern really enjoyed that didnā€™t she šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1137250
Phil really didn't like that!

It was the one with the most likes so you won fair and square! Good title! Very apt!

Our Irish magazine RSVP a budget Ok or Hello has this article about brave filth and Clodagh
Thank you. He's clearly forgiven her then (officially anyway), for saying "Don't do that!" šŸ˜‚ I live in Dublin myself (although was born in London - father English, mother Irish) - and I kind of miss leafing through magazines. With the Internet I just tend to read everything online.

Last edited:
Has M*rek been banned from Tattle? We havenā€™t had a copy-paste post of conspiracy theories in days!

Hopefully this thread can stick to all of the same, verifiable reasons not to like Phil and not veer into tinfoil hat territory and/or bigotry.
They were over on the secret celeb gossip thread winding people up earlier this week

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the advice section today with Deidre? A woman phoned in worried about her wealthy widowed 80+ Dad dating a woman in her late 20's he'd just met on a dating app. I think she was right to be concerned over the woman's intentions. Anyway Phil got really defensive and said just let her Dad enjoy himself and it doesn't matter who you fall in love with. I thought that was really bad advice and he's obviously very biased on that subject :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Did anyone see the advice section today with Deidre? A woman phoned in worried about her wealthy widowed 80+ Dad dating a woman in her late 20's he'd just met on a dating app. I think she was right to be concerned over the woman's intentions. Anyway Phil got really defensive and said just let her Dad enjoy himself and it doesn't matter who you fall in love with. I thought that was really bad advice and he's obviously very biased on that subject :confused:
I didnā€™t but he is always like that when massive age gap relationships get mentioned šŸ„“

Itā€™s the same with the little old 82 year old granny and her Egyptian toyboy, they spur her on because she talks filth that they can get viral clips from meanwhile sheā€™s being taken advantage of and the last time she was on she described her ā€œskin rippingā€ off and visits to hospital due to rough sex with him and those two sat there cackling away like hyenas.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I didnā€™t but he is always like that when massive age gap relationships get mentioned šŸ„“

Itā€™s the same with the little old 82 year old granny and her Egyptian toyboy, they spur her on because she talks filth that they can get viral clips from meanwhile sheā€™s being taken advantage of and the last time she was on she described her ā€œskin rippingā€ off and visits to hospital due to rough sex with him and those two sat there cackling away like hyenas.
I wonder if Phil would feel the same way if it was his Mum dating a 20+ man?? Or his daughter dating an 80 year old :unsure:

It's disturbing how they encourage and laugh at that granny who is obviously being used. This Morning, Phil and Holly are exploiting that poor woman. I saw on her Facebook that the toyboy sleeps on the couch these days... it's not a real marriage to him and he probably doesn't go near her now he's got what he wanted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

I read somewhere that that womanā€™s family are mortified over what sheā€™s doing. And thereā€™s Phil and Holly making a complete fool of her, goading her and urging her to say something vulgar so itā€™ll go viral and they can sit laughing at her. Pair of absolute empty headed fools. I canā€™t believe they get away with what they encourage out of that woman. They are taking advantage of her every bit as much as her love interest

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't watch TM but reading the above I'm just sickened, if that's what's going on. Nasty pair.

Reactions: 16
Yes, itā€™s all gone very quiet with Iris and her Egyptian toyboy.

The most recent item on Google is an article about how they spent Christmas Day together.

Have we had any updates since?

Reactions: 5
Yes, itā€™s all gone very quiet with Iris and her Egyptian toyboy.

The most recent item on Google is an article about how they spent Christmas Day together.

Have we had any updates since?
It won't end well sadly :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.