Phillip Schofield #17 Stunning brave Phil? He makes me feel ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah its early but here goes.... Blatantly stealing a famous "0ld " joke about how he has badly aged šŸ¤£

Thread suggestion
Phillip Schofield #18 Philth doesn't look 60..... He did once.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched that. Ouch. You can feel the room go šŸ„¶ cold.
Ouch yes. His face was fuming. (Iā€™ve included the link from The Sun below as it actually has the video. The Twitter post is just a photo and there was me like a twit touching the play button thinking it was a video)

They made a big deal last year celebrating his 59th on This Morning and he was more than happy to say his age then. Does he think people canā€™t do the maths?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ouch yes. His face was fuming. (Iā€™ve included the link from The Sun below as it actually has the video. The Twitter post is just a photo and there was me like a twit touching the play button thinking it was a video)

They made a big deal last year celebrating his 59th on This Morning and he was more than happy to say his age then. Does he think people canā€™t do the maths?

Wow! There must be beef there, good on her! It is not his first time saying to her "What a strange way to resign".... Passive aggressive just as Eamonn said!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

oh ouch he is raging! go Alice lol

Reactions: 7
Wow! There must be beef there, good on her! It is not his first time saying to her "What a strange way to resign".... Passive aggressive just as Eamonn said!
Yes, he's said similar a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly Alice did a segment he had an issue with and he said "that's a sure way to get your P45" or words to that affect.

Tosser.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how he is deciding which friends IG happy birthday messages to share

Reactions: 3

I think it makes him seem quite bitter

Yes, he's said similar a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly Alice did a segment he had an issue with and he said "that's a sure way to get your P45" or words to that affect.

Tosser.
He says it a lot itā€™s one of his well worn sayings

Reactions: 5
Oh my god!!! That clip.

I have only just clicked on it now because of all your comments saying how fuming he isā€¦i was convinced the media were just click baiting a something of nothing moment like they usually do.

Finally found my home ..
Happy 60th birthday 60yeae old phillmahole.. knew your ā€œcoming outā€ party on the famed sofa was a pile of crap..
Avalanche of complaints heading your way and that naughty Dan Wooten about to reveal what a predator you really are..

shame we can peruse that story still..

be glad to see the back of the modern day saville in sheepā€™s clothing.

• Haha
I liked him when I was about 10, even had a poster on my wall. I don't think he was half as smarmy or puke inducing in the late 80's. Now whenever I see his face, I get the urge to punch it. He has become extremely narcissistic, with an over inflated opinion of himself and his worth. I seriously do not care that he is gay, that's his business. He only outed himself as a way to milk the public's sympathy and boost his ratings, but I think he pissed a lot of people off with it too. He and his wife have clearly been living openly with that behind closed doors for some time.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.